Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so I made it back in one piece. The show was awesome, partied like rockstars, and Kiki was hot!!! The down side, I lost enough money to buy the JIC's....but Kiki was still hot!!!

I was going to post this in the off topic sectoin but I did see a number of G's out there and figured it had some relevance here. The first one I saw was parked in the valet section in front of the Tropicana. Pretty sweet for a stocker, and the photo does it no justice.

I wish I had taken more but when you have work to do its kinda tough. The other one of mention was one I saw in Scottsdale, AZ on Friday night in the valet parking outside Cowboy Caio's. I didnt have my camera or I would have snapped one. Light color with bling bling rims, lowered and looked good, was wondering if it was anyones here?

I then went down to Tucson for a night, and hung out with my friend Glen at his piercing studio, Halo, on speedway. Funny what kind of clientel this guy has....this is the parking lot after I parked there....Glens Audi, My G, and someones Beamer....pretty cool I thought.

Lastly, if anyone is driving from Tucson to NM, go thru Silver City. The mountain road is phenominal and will give your wheels and suspension a run for the money. I stopped to snap this photo ouside of a silver mine....

All in all it was good, just need to save again for the suspension....dam lady luck was not with me....but Kiki was....did I mention she was hot??? Gotta love tattooed women...;)

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Glad you had a great time and that Kiki was hot. Expect antenna in the mail with bonus package in a few days...

THanks again for the :

much better than :

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Yahnozha said:

I then went down to Tucson for a night, and hung out with my friend Glen at his piercing studio, Halo, on speedway. Funny what kind of clientel this guy has....this is the parking lot after I parked there....Glens Audi, My G, and someones Beamer....pretty cool I thought.

Lastly, if anyone is driving from Tucson to NM, go thru Silver City. The mountain road is phenominal and will give your wheels and suspension a run for the money. I stopped to snap this photo ouside of a silver mine....

There are a lot of G's up in Phoenix with rims on them, when i go up there to visit my parents I see them all the time. I think that a few of the local dealerships are starting to sell P11's with rims right off the lot.

DOOD! I live in Tucson, probably 15 minutes from that shop on Speedway! :p Depending on what night that was all the rice may have been out on Speedway, Friday and Saturday nights there is a disguisting amount of rice on that street. Unfortunately the cops are cracking down on everything now so it's not even worth it to go down there and talk to people who actually know what they are talking about and aren't ricers :*( Oh well.

Oh yeah, there's also the road up to Mt. Lemmon, that's a pretty fun, twisty road, but there are big drop offs at times and i'd really rather not fall down those :p Also, on the west side of Tucson there is a nice little moutain pass on Speedway (turns into Gates Pass Rd (or blvd, i forget)).

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Hey I was in Vegas last weekend. I was honking at some white P10 with chrome rims. Was that anyone on this forum? My car pics ar in my sig.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Ah man

Ah man Yahnozha,

I am relativly new to the Forums but I would have bought you a drink or 2wo and we could have shot the shit and you could have made fun of my "Jap Intake" the car came with, were did you stay here in Vegas?..:smoke:

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I stayed at the Tropicana from the 6-10...along with a whole bunch of pierced out tattooed freaks...It was cool!

·
Registered
520 Posts
I don't know bout the rest of yall, but Kiki didn't look as hot as she was made out to be. Maybe you ment hot as in she was running a fever or something.

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mista McCoilover said:
I don't know bout the rest of yall, but Kiki didn't look as hot as she was made out to be. Maybe you ment hot as in she was running a fever or something.
OUCH!!! Thats cruel man....well, different strokes for different folks....Hell, I found her absoultely amazing...and the photo does not do her any justice....

·
Registered
520 Posts
tru dat. I can't hate on your taste so its all good.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Frogg

Cool Frogg you live here...

I reside around Pecos and Warm Springs, and you??

·
Registered
807 Posts
Re: Re: Back from Vegas, baby....

JustinP10 said:

DOOD! I live in Tucson, probably 15 minutes from that shop on Speedway! :p Depending on what night that was all the rice may have been out on Speedway, Friday and Saturday nights there is a disguisting amount of rice on that street. Unfortunately the cops are cracking down on everything now so it's not even worth it to go down there and talk to people who actually know what they are talking about and aren't ricers :*( Oh well.

Yeah, screw those cops we were just having friendly conversation. That shit pissed me off. Its like everytime i'm down there having good conversation they come with there little penis's and their big stupid mustaches and try to hand out parking tickets. They should just go after the ricers that are racing their automatics with big wings and leave us bystanders alone.

·
Registered
429 Posts
My car

I drive a white p10 but only things done too it are Tint and Infiniti licence frame...I saw a real nice P11(t) on my side of town custom rims etc etc...

We should get together sometime Send me a PM thru this board we can talk....

Sorry it took so long to respond....Me and you can start "Da'Club" :)

·
Registered
616 Posts
Mike.Com said:
Hey I was in Vegas last weekend. I was honking at some white P10 with chrome rims. Was that anyone on this forum? My car pics ar in my sig.
If they looked really, really heavy then it was the one that Towbin sold out from under me back in Feb. Don't know who bought it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts