Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off as some of you already know a deer ran into the side of my 6 week old p11, detroyed the mirror dented both doors and scratcvhed the window, but i moved passed it and its now in the Body shop, Ive been driving the p10, So last night i slept at my gf's she lives in "center city" philadelphia, good location/minimal crime, instead of where i live which is reffered to as "The Bottom" terrible crime/cars get broken into/ppl get shot. Ive parked near my place for 4 years with no major issues (got keyed once, and bumpers have no paint left on them from paralel parkers hitting me) and of corse my P10 get broken into near her place, they broke the drivers side rear window (now i need a new widow + tint) but Im not even so concerned about that (other than the massive rain storm coming) so much as the fact that they stole my tools, That really pisses me off, there must have been 400 worth of tools in a box, they got my good multimeter, craftsmen screwdriver set and tons of other goodies, Looks like ill be needing some new tools for my bday next month

Have some respect for other peoples property scumbag!

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
sorry to hear bout that man..people dont care now a days..

·
Registered
101 Posts
yeah man i jus posted a thread not to long ago about what some1 would do if they caught them in the act.. i know how u feel. fuck.. i'd be pissst. do they have pager alarms in the states? we use Compu Star up here but i heard their illegal down their because of the Freq they op on. if u had one of those, you coulda came out with .. i'm sure u can finish that sentence

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys, im feeling a little better about it now

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
damn bro that blows!....oh & PS center city isnt minimal crime.....theres alot buut not during the day....walk around temple @ night & watch to see if nothing happens to ya

1 - 6 of 6 Posts