Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haha, so tonight i decided i was going to drive my car (with the motor that had a bent, or broken connecting rod) to my father's house in reynoldsburg (he rents them out and it's empty, with a garage, and only about 15-20 miles from me). So i have my friend follow me just in case and we get about 3/4 of the way there and the rod goes directly though the block. I know it sounds like a stupid thing to do but i have AAA and they pay for the first three miles of towing and i was trying to get away with paying as little as possible, and maybe not using a tow truck at all. In the end we got it in the garage in about 2 hours time and 6 bucks and change to pay for the rest of the way of it getting towed.

New motor will already be here by tuesday, i was just trying to get it there so i could pull the old one this weekend and have the car ready for the new one.

just thought i'd share my night, all in all it ended up pretty funny and it didn't matter that i destroyed the motor more since i already bought another.

P.S. the engine shop Soko in chicago is closed for business as of about three weeks ago.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts