Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone in the U.S send me some infiniti an G20 badges if i send them some money?As i would like to put them on uk p11 GT.It would get folks thinking what is one of them!!

·
Registered
880 Posts
I'll make you a deal, if you can send me the Primera badge for a P10 I will send you the the emblems for a P11 G20.;)

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no worries man.I will ring the nissan dealer in the moring and see if the p10 badges are still available for you,unless you want the p11 GT badges? The p10 was actually badge as a nissan primera eGT.Do you want all three badges?

·
Registered
880 Posts
I thought the P10 with the SR20 was called the 2.0Te. what did the "e" in "eGT" stand for? I think I'll just take the Primera badge thanks.

So do you want the front grill and the rear badges, or just the rear badges? Cause if you want the grill I'm gonna ask you to though in the side markers for a P10 as well.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
in the uk the 2.0 sr20 was badge as an eGT not TE.I'm not to sure what the e stands for but i think it stands for (executive).I will just have the rear infiniti badge and the G20 badge please mate.The only side markings on the P10 was alittle ABS sticker (anti lock brakes) under the side indicators in the front wings.If you email your address i will send wou the badge.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts