Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So....
I was just looking at some G20 mini meet pics, and there was a G20.net banner draped over the windsheild of one of the cars. Now, I don't mean to be cheezy or anything, but I think it would be pretty sweet to have like this huge following where we kind of band together and have like a big "fraternity" type thing going.

Here is a bit of an example for clarification:
Check out www.dtmpower.net and you will kind of see what im getting at. Now those guys have a huge following, they all have these clean and tastefull dtmpower.net stickers on their car (and i usally hate stickers) and have a friggen car of the month!:crosseyed Now im sure these guys are hella rich, and dump a ton of money into the website, videos and meets....:smoke: But I kinda dig it.

I know, im a bit of a freak (freaktroll:lick: ) but i think its pretty cool to represent something like G20.net at a car show.
I guess I'll start designing some stickers huh.:nervous:

my $1.02

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
This is being considered as we speak. But G20.NET is copywritten or something and we needs B-Boogie's go ahead. He will decide ultimately

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sweet.

Hey, are you going to make them in different colors? Like silver or grey...hint hint:lick:

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
Nice move Boogie, I'll be waiting

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
Re: Sweet.

freaktroll said:
Hey, are you going to make them in different colors? Like silver or grey...hint hint:lick:
First run is white. Silver was my next thought.

NismoPC said:

What size are they? Windshield banner's? Side window's, etc.

Pricing?

Both. Large for front or rear windshield. Small for anywhere else.

Pricing is yet to be determined...

·
Registered
880 Posts
when you say white or silver, are we talking about the text color or the banner color? Personally I would like a blue banner with white text. as for the small stickers I think it would be cool if they were just the banner image on the website.

·
Registered
880 Posts
since the stickers are gonna be the rub on vinyl type then how about red as a color for the future. Red goes with just about everything. Its the color that was primarily used for the 2.0 stickers on the JDM primera's. my money is waiting for those windshield banners. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts