Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok today i was downtown and went to run an errand and i came back and i couldnt start up my car. I had to get a boost from a buddy of mine. then it started up. It was weird tho i had power coming on and everything but when i went to turn the key over it just went click, click, thats it. I got a bad feeling about this tho. For some reason i don't think its a battery issue. Anyhow i decided i need to get a new battery anyways. Anyone here can suggest the best battery for the p11? please share some ideas thanks again g20.net. Oh also anyone maybe can give me some insight as to what the problem might be if its not the battery and also some fix costs? thanks again.

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
sounds like your starter might be on the way out. you will find out soon enough. starter and replacement will probably run you around $200-300.

as for a battery, if you dont have like a stereo system or anything special, any regular name brand battery should do. interstate batteries are pretty good.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Check the battery first, and make sure connections are clean. Starter does not usually start working just becasue you connect another working battery to it, unless it would have started the car even without the jump.

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
pmaadani said:
Check the battery first, and make sure connections are clean. Starter does not usually start working just becasue you connect another working battery to it, unless it would have started the car even without the jump.
thats what i meant also. i didn't mean that the jump started the car, just that the starter will randomly work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts