Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Im a organ donor.
4,843 Posts
My optima bluetop lasted 6 years for me. On to Odyssey pc680 race battery now though. With optima batterys you want the light grey case not the dark grey.

·
G hoarder
2,322 Posts
i had to return various optima red tops 3 times in the first 18 months of ownership. the third time the warrantee didnt cover the return but advance auto overrode the return limit to help me out. it was not a vehicle issue because the dead batteries were in 2 vehicles and other batteries have been fine in the same 2 vehicles. so far the 4th redtop has had no issues.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I normally go with napa. Their warranty is good & even years after it was bought (by you or a previous owner) they give you credit towards a new one without any hassle or questions. My g is NA daily driver. They've always worked good for me.

·
drunken master
10,098 Posts
IM useing a Sheriken skbt20. Braille has the best in size to power I think.
odessy compared to the battery I use is the pc680 .
My battery and the odessey are aroid 12 /13lbs as aboard to a awesome Braille with alot of power is 15lbs

And a regular size battery is around 50lbs

·
Registered
811 Posts
Charlie, if you used the marine box provided plastic mounting tabs, I would look into something a bit stronger. Then that nice Yellow Top will not become a projectile in your trunk! I know from experience. :cheeky:

Interstate makes good batteries.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Charlie, if you used the marine box provided plastic mounting tabs, I would look into something a bit stronger. Then that nice Yellow Top will not become a projectile in your trunk! I know from experience. :cheeky:

Interstate makes good batteries.
That's just temporary cause i had one laying around because I know you know those plastic tabs will break away easily, I know to aggressive braking will break those tabs lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.