Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
I'm in Berkeley, but my car won't be up here til late June. Even without the car, I'd be down for a meet. :)

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I have been on both the automotive forums and g20 forums for almost a years time now and havent seen one Bay Area meet come through yet. Hopfully one day we will have enough members on to do a meet... But for now there are only about 10-15 people with G20's on the forums that live in the Bay Area.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I would be on the meet if there is one. I dont think we even have 10-15 people in the bay area from the forum

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
i'll drive over from sacramento if you guys can get something organized.

·
Registered
12 Posts
sounds like a great idea, i'd drive anywhere in the bay area, close to all those areas from pleasant hill.

:nerd:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey

Hey im from Daly City, So that makes 11-16 people on here now hahahaha. At least you know that there is one other person. The shit is i moved to small town california. I am always more then willing to go back to my home town though. So if there is a possible meet, keep me informed. Id drive back over to be in on it.:lol:

·
Registered
84 Posts
East Bay

YO, im from the East Bay. Pleasanton specifically for those of you nearby....

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
SoCal Traitor

I used to live in Moraga (by Orinda, Berzerkly area)... but its too damn cold, so i moved to Orange County. If im in the area, ill drop in on your meet:)

·
Registered
455 Posts
Bay Area

I will be in, if there has an event. My parents live in San Francisco, my girlfriend lives in Pleasant Hill, I go to school in Sacramento, and work at Hayward. You can find me everywhere from the Bay Area to Sacto.

Let's get hook up.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
xsr20dex and gtwenty

hey, i grew up in modesto! my parents still live there, so i visit every so often.

ok, so are we going to set up a meet or not?? how about sometime in mid july?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts