Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What’s up everyone !! I miss y’all ! Probably the best club I’ve ever been part of ! Im curious who still from the old days (2005-6) still comes on here? Let’s link up ! I almost want to get back into g20s again and I might be looking for a reliable project car. Included some pics of my ol girl for reminders sake. Miss y’all !
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting

Automotive air manifold Auto part Automotive exterior Gas Electrical wiring

·
Registered
153 Posts
I like coming on here at times to see if the OG's show up the bay are crew that would have car meets in Freemont or at javis' ranch. Just to let you know I got a p10 96 touring pearl white up for sale that is just sitting and waiting for a care take. Let me know if your interested. It seems we always come back here hehe.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like coming on here at times to see if the OG's show up the bay are crew that would have car meets in Freemont or at javis' ranch. Just to let you know I got a p10 96 touring pearl white up for sale that is just sitting and waiting for a care take. Let me know if your interested. It seems we always come back here hehe.
Post some pics of it and asking price …

1 - 3 of 3 Posts