Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey sorry for the late noticed my fellow nissan fans... I'm from sr20deforum.com and I have a meet I would like to invite you all out too..

here is the information... since I dont post here if you have any questions pm me.. thanks/

LOCATION INFORMATION!!!

Date: July 20th

Location/Address : 1100 stevenson, Fremont, CA 94538-2967

What To Bring : Some food if you would like to help with the BBQ. I am provide 3 bags of charcol so bring some food. If you have a small gas grill bring it. There is only ONE grill on this side of the park!

Location Info :
If you are to get lost. We will be meeting up at the tennis courts!! Do not get fooled with the baseball dimonds.. For we will be at the tennis courts..

When you pull in to the parking lot. The lot is An Upside down L Shape..

Besure to drive striaght then hang a left. Go all the way down towards the END. We will be there posting..

if you get lost, again ask for the Tennis courts.. we will be in that parking lot. Down near the golf driving range..

Remember the police station is down the street from the park. So be respectfull and dont drive like an ass, show off or anything to that nature.

Hope to see you all sat... bring positive minds and dont be shaddy and shy.. we are here to MEET people and have discussions on cars and what not.

Thanks
Sub.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
i might be able to show up. anyone else?

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
ok, i've decided that i will be there for sure. was working on a few more things last night...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Glad to see some g20's coming out to the meet!! =) =)

Everything is still going on.... so see you all out there tomarrow.. just ask for Oatis thats me.. and be sure to come by and say wus sup!

Thanks Again.,.
SR20 -> :smoke:

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
well, i got there around 3, and they told me that about eight cars had already taken off. there were a few sentras, a few maximas, a 240sx, a 200sx, and my lone g20. i didn't take any pics, but another guy did and is going to send them to me. i'll put them up on my site when i get them.

it would be really nice to get some g20s together. i am thinking of heading down to l.a. in september for the all nissan meet. supposedly it is huge and awesome.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts