Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Other...make a suggestion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
i voted for san jose just so i wouldn't have to cross the bay. it doesn't really matter to me anyway since i am coming from sacramento.

did we decide on a day yet?

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
the 7th is saturday. damn, i thought we were going to do this the weekend after. i am flying back from the east coast on saturday, so will probably be too tired on sunday to drive over.

·
Registered
533 Posts
seneb said:
the 7th is saturday. damn, i thought we were going to do this the weekend after. i am flying back from the east coast on saturday, so will probably be too tired on sunday to drive over.

Sorry I mean Sunday the 8th... I hope more ppl will vote, if not at least come up with a location in the East Bay

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
this poll is doing anything

okay, well, we haven't gotten anywhere with the poll. i don't really care where or when we meet as long as its reasonable. as of now, doesn't look like we'll have another bay area meet soon, so i'll just watch the forum for a better organized bay area meet, especially because this subject has been tossed around way too long. imho, its getting annoying, so when someone comes up with a place and time...i will follow

1 - 8 of 8 Posts