Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright..this topic has been thrown around...but no one has really responded to anything...let me see what kind of responses can e generated this time around...if anyone is interested in a Bay Area Meet, please post... if anyone has a location or time to suggest that would be great...

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
i'm in if it can ever be figured out!

·
Registered
84 Posts
aight, count me in. time and place...?

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Its the end of summer and shit hasent happened yet. I wonder if we are ever going to do the meet. Oh well, im a follower not a leader so someone set up a nice time and date on this thread so we can do this shit.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Suggestion?

Well damn. If I wasn't starting school on monday and I wasn't hosting the Socal G20 meet on Friday I'd stay up north and set something up with you guys. But if you guys do have one, I'd suggest having it either this weekend or next because school is starting soon and time will really become limited among all of you. As far as location is concerned, I'd suggest meeting in San Jose eat, drive to sunnyvale to Speedring, then go cruising in the mountains, then end the day up in San Francisco and dancing at a club. Man now that sounds like a fun day to me. I dunno if you guys have all day to do that, but if you did that's what I would suggest. It's all up to you guys what to decide.

·
Registered
80 Posts
ill be back in the bay (san jose) from wed. august 28th till sept 2nd. If you guys have it within that time, ill be down to go too. Ill be showin up in a old ass '90 accord, cuz im flying home, and leaving my G here. hehe. Hell yah for 34$ southwest plane tickets!!!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
umm... new member in SF
almost totally stock, but i got a buncha mods coming in the mail...
do i count?

btw, odd sighting in SF, saw a white G full of asian kids the other
day... lowered, tinted tailights, etc, fun stuff

·
Registered
533 Posts
We have almost 10 people that are in. How about we meet this Sunday afternoon (Sept 1st)? We should agree on a day first before working on the location. I am not sure if people will be away or not because its a long weekend. Everyone lets vote on this day, yes or no.

p.s. everyone is welcomed

·
Registered
84 Posts
Labor day weekend? I know i'll be outta town....better make it a normal weekend.

·
Registered
80 Posts
this sunday the 1st is coo with me!!! im leavin on monday, actually hella early tuesday morning tho.. back to socal. hopefully we can have it while im down, if not, thats coo too... im gonna go to the meet here in SD.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts