Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, since all of us tried to work out a time and location for a bay area meet and had gotten no where, we'll throw out 2 meets in 2 different locations.

Sept 14th Saturday- 2:00pm in San Francisco at Serramonte (the parking lot outside The Good Guys!)

Sept 15th Sunday - 2:00pm in San Jose at Overfelt Park.

If anyone is interested, pm chalun823 if you are going to the SF meet. Otherwise, pm jdragonprc if you going to the SJ meet.

Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
453 Posts
i hope to see all the bay area Gs represent... chalun823 figured it would be best to have two meets...for those that can't make it to one of them, they have the other to decide whether or not they want to show up...as for directions, anyone can just pm one of us for sf and or just me for the sj meet...

btw...overfelt park is a pretty good location to meet, but i forgot exactly where it is, so i'll be in contact about directions to the park, from what memory serves, its pretty simple going from san jose state university to the park...

to get to SJSU from 280 S you take the 7th street exit(which sorta pops out of nowhere) and bank a left after the exit.
from there you should see a shell station on your left, make a left at the light and go straight on 7th street until you've reached the campus, san salvador street.

so far that's how you get to the campus, if i can find a faster way to overfelt park, i will post the directions...sorry for the inconvenience of sloppy directions....

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hi I got the direction for Overfelt Park in San Jose.

If you know where Independence high school is, it is the park right next to it.

Travelling from 680:

Exit Mckee Rd. West

Pass 2 traffic lights
Turn right on the next street(you will see a park on you right, just turn in there)

Go straight, pass a couple stop signs, the park entrance is on your right

Very easy to go to, if you need direction , please let me know.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
think im down for the sunday one
hope you guys like looking at stock g20's, hehe

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
sorry guys, can't make either of those! the sad part is that i am actually going to be in san francisco then. next time...

·
Registered
453 Posts
sunday meet moved to san francisco

ok...it is confirmed, we will be moving the san jose meet on sun to san francisco... the location is at the parking lot in front of good guys in serramonte at 2:00... hope to see more people there, even those that did not post...everyone is invited...see you then...

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
damn, i wish i could have been there. although, i was having a kick-ass time watching the giro de san francisco bike race. lots of pictures!

hopefully we'll have another meet soon.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
hey racer - maybe the two of us should have our own meet since we can't coordinate with these guys! oh, how are those teins feeling?

·
Registered
453 Posts
2002G20Racer said:
What the hell!!! I didnt know you guys were going to meet untill just now (the 17th)... We need to do one of these again so I can go 2.
the meet was posted a week in advance... people who were planning to go were supposed pm or post on the other thread that was up for a week...sorry that you could not attend...

seneb said:
hey racer - maybe the two of us should have our own meet since we can't coordinate with these guys! oh, how are those teins feeling?
no... it is hard to coordinate with you!!! you are the one that could not and would not come up with a location...so don't complain!!!

we threw this topic around until it was getting annoying to put up with... no one did anything about it, so my friend and i decided that we would hold it and whoever showed up...showed up...

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
jdragonprc said:
no... it is hard to coordinate with you!!! you are the one that could not and would not come up with a location...so don't complain!!!

:lol:
hahaha! having me suggest a spot to meet in the bay area is like having you suggest a spot to meet in sacramento!!

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I think we should have another meet one of these days on a Sunday for sure. But we might as well wait a bit longer so we can do a couple more things to our cars. I plan on getting some things done in the near future and it would be worth waiting for, trust me ;) .

·
Registered
453 Posts
there's no use in pointing fingers at this point... for future reference... it would be better that everyone let everyone else know if there are any difficulties or problems that need to be resolved... hopefully we can generate a bigger bay area meet next time... maybe a better location needs to be found, a middle ground if you will... i hope for the best meet next time around...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts