Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

21 - 40 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
I wonder if all those people who knows the seller ever told him that there's something going on here? how come we don't see a response from him?

·
Registered
13,187 Posts
I wonder if all those people who knows the seller ever told him that there's something going on here? how come we don't see a response from him?

he posted here again today on his FS items but hasn't posted here.. maybe he doesn't know this post is here?

·
♥
3,947 Posts
he posted here again today on his FS items but hasn't posted here.. maybe he doesn't know this post is here?
im guessing he feels like he has already addressed the situation, and is probably ignoring this thread.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
wow that sucks bro. I know he will ship it out to you really soon.

He's a busy guy. I've done business with him before, like 2 years ago. Bought a sr16ve flywheel and got it shipped quickly. I was satisfied. I also message him oevery know and then about some technical questions and responds right away.

Maybe some guys that know him personally/local will give a call and tell him about the situation.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
It seems that he prefers to write in other threads...

Snickers said:
"nothing.... There's nothing i can do. I could be a jerk and post up all the PM's n stuff of whats gone on. In the end I dont really care. I can only help those who want me and let me help them. I do get people occasionally on here that if everything doesnt go EXACTLY how they want it to, then they get mad and leave bad feedback... Like that guy Big Hat. I"ll never sell him anything. I'll never sell him a header. He could offer $1000 for one of my budget headers but i'm not going to sell him one.

I have had 5, yes 5! bad experiences with international customers wanting parts. I now hate dealing with them. I also hate dealing with people that want you to, i mean EXPECT you to ship the parts 2 minutes after they have paid you.

Anyways.... I was actually going to post and say that the thread needs to be moved to the feedback section because I saw it in the "general" section

I actually havent read the thread either and I dont care to. That thread can get to 10,000 posts and everyone can tear me a new one and I still wont care"

Lol, it's so stupid that it's nearly surreal...

Two minutes? More than 306000...

Posting PMs? Please, do it. It's the only thing I could do (and I advise you before), with you ignoring all my pm's.

The only truth you're saying is that you don't care...

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I wish you were him, Mike...

You're as cool and trustworthy as a JDM air-conditioning (you may even have a blue button hidden somewhere, lol).

Bump! Charles, these people are waiting for your explanation :(

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
This remark:

Regardless, as unfortunate as it is, international sales are always a pain, doesn't matter who the seller is....

Has nothing to do with the matter at hand. Actually it sounds like someone does not know what he is talking about or does not know there is a whole wide world ourtside the US....
I think the buyer should have been treated better and Charles had been slacking. he needs to correct this asap.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Thanks, Loek.

I don't know if I should be happy, angry or just confused. Yes, I think I feel confused...

One day, upon a time, as he continues daily selling his headers, the kind Charles took a minute for writing me...

And inbeesible the ogre, replied him rudely...

It's weird that he offered the full refund at the same time he complains about the increased price of the MCs...

It's like if I pay $6 for a McMenu, and seven months later, the McDonald's guy tell me "Here you have the coke and the French fries. BigMac now costs $4 dollars, not $3.5... I can't do anything, unless you want your six bucks back".

Yes, it's a bad metaphor. If it's not clear: I'm the BigMac, Snickers is a $5 bill, the BMC is Ronald McDonald and Chevy Chase could be the French Fries (definitely, a really bad metaphor :D).

21 - 40 of 95 Posts