Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

41 - 60 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
13,187 Posts
This remark:

Regardless, as unfortunate as it is, international sales are always a pain, doesn't matter who the seller is....

100% agree with that statement.

For years I had what I realize now was very good luck selling and shipping out of the USA.. but then I had a rash of recent problems with items not getting delivered (lost in customs, or just delivered to the wrong place!) and it was extremely frustrating for me as a seller to deal with because I had no control over the situation.

Sadly, its made me not want to deal with outside USA shipments now :(

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
Well, Chris, I beg to disagree, w/o wanting to go too much off topic or opening a dispute. But if you would be correct in what you state, there would exist a huge problem for US-enterprises exporting goods. Which is not the case, as we all know. Goods arrive. Also to individuals. We just had some kind of gb for headers out of the US on NCN (Dutch Nissan Club) and it went smooth and fast. I order all the time from ebay, US and Asian. Everything arrives w/o problems. Asian sellers ship a bit sooner/faster than the sellers in the US in my experience, but not better of worse. Sometimes we have to pay import duties, well so be it. So maybe the problems you experienced originate elsewhere. I dunno. I would just say, plse don't give up..

·
Registered
13,187 Posts
Well, I usually try to ship same day as cleared paypal payment but I just went through hell trying to make sure the tail lights I sold made it to germany from a buyer HERE! I had to file an 'investigation' and almost an actual claim and finally they got delivered. I was paid Jan 29th, shipped Jan 29th but the buyer didn't get them until March 4th. They were sitting in the UK for over a month but supposedly according to USPS Priority mail, should have gotten there in 5 to 10 business days. It was a NIGHTMARE!!! The buyer was upset (and I don't blame him at all) but I didn't do anything wrong!

Then there was the antenna and motor I sent to Canada (not even that far away) via US Priority mail that took almost a month as well!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Chris, maybe the problem is USPS then :D

I've sold and bought a lot of items and only had a pair of problems. IMHO, you weren't lucky before, you've been unlucky lately.

And, reading your explanation, if I were your buyer, be sure I wouldn't be upset with you. This case is totally different, don't you think?

·
Registered
13,187 Posts
Oh I don't doubt USPS and whatever other postal services are in the mix here and yes, I agree your situation is not the same...

I'm at a point where if I sell anything more than 1 pound in weight or needs to be shipped in something bigger than a padded envelope or small box for international shipment (making more of a hassle to ship) that I will want to use DHL instead of USPS. Problem is most buyers won't want to pay DHL rates but at least they have a great reputation for worldwide deliveries!

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
I will vouch for you Chris, we have done business before and it went A1. I get your point though and respect your opinion (and understannd your frustration).

Now BOT.

·
Nonaggressor
2,782 Posts
post this in his for sale header thread ;)
Bad advise.

This feedback thread and PMs are your route to go.
Alternatively, you may want to contact a forum staff member and ask for help resolving the issue.
I'm sure the staff would do whatever they can to help you out.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Ok Krist, excuse me for posting there... but you have to understand I'm a bit tired of all this.

He continues ignoring my PMs as usual. I'll pm a mod and see if he could help me, but I feel totally faithless.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
i think this is a little ridiculous...a whole 3 page thread about how snickers and he hasnt even said anything yet? i see him posting constantly in other threads. very immature and childish IMO. you make a sale to someone you commit to it and follow through. i feel really bad for you bro, this shit shouldn't happen especially on our forums like this.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
^^ I agree. And I've noticed that nobody's helping this buyer solve this issue. All members who knows this seller have seen this thread but didn't do anything to help this buyer outside US :( I feel sorry for you man.

·
Im a organ donor.
4,843 Posts
ya this thread is the same reason i can never see ordering a header from snickers.....so at least your warning doesnt go in vain inbeesible....i hope that jon can help you out....this is beyond ridiculous now....he should have givin you a refund the second he saw this thread....but instead he keeps posting and just ignoring it while your still hoping it can be resolved.....i think theres a header out there that will make MORE POWER anyways guys....you just gotta do the math....

·
JDMike!!!
5,663 Posts
ya this thread is the same reason i can never see ordering a header from snickers.....so at least your warning doesnt go in vain inbeesible....i hope that jon can help you out....this is beyond ridiculous now....he should have givin you a refund the second he saw this thread....but instead he keeps posting and just ignoring it while your still hoping it can be resolved.....i think theres a header out there that will make MORE POWER anyways guys....you just gotta do the math....
I am sure charles will work things out. I think international orders aren't his thing.

I know a lot of people who bought from charles and they like his product and his service.

I hope charles will work things out and Ivan gets satisfied. Ivan i hope things work out. Please stay put. Jon will definitely get things settled.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
And I've noticed that nobody's helping this buyer solve this issue. All members who knows this seller have seen this thread but didn't do anything to help this buyer outside US :( I feel sorry for you man.
That's the most frustrating thing. Everyone know what's happening, but continue covering up for him...

Anyway, thanks for the support guys, it's really important for me. I hope none of you have probs buying stuff from him (if you ever do after reading this thread).

I've pm'ed Cavern. Let's see if he's more convincing.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I can sympathize with both you and Snickers, I've had trouble buying and selling internationally and could not say that I would ever do it again (maybe I'll make an exception for Canada).

Also, maybe I'm not reading this correctly, but if he offered you a full refund then why not take the money and find the parts somewhere else? Is Snickers is the only source for those parts in your area?

Good luck!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Everyone thinks charles is the shit around these forums...

You should have seen the $40 shipping job he did on my header. Now I dont know if he personally packages them or if he has someone do it for him, but It looked like a kindergartner did it. No nothing in the box besides the header scraping on the mid pipe makng allll sorts of pretty scratches on the header. There was NO ASP BADGE ON THE FUCKING THING AFTER I SPECIFICALLY SAID I LIKED IT AND THAT WAS WHAT I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO lolololol, it didnt even have one.

He said in a PM to me which seemed fishey, that he had to add 150 for a merged collector and asked for 190 for that and shipping..

I was like 40 bucks for shipping WOW. He said it was for buying the box, and the "time" he would have to spend boxing it, and shipping it.

This was a 5 dollor packjob with MAYBE 20 bucks for shipping I doubt even that. Pissed me off. I wont deal with him anymore. I hate people on these forums that think theyre the shit cause theyre making somthing badass that everyone wants.

ill use te header but im sure somthing better will come soon enough.

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
inbeesible, i would def. post this all in the header thread,.....if it was me id be cock blocking the shit outa him on EVERY forum he has the GB going on (3 that i know of) & i would make sure that all the people that seem intrested in the header knew the situation also.......i mean this is complete bull shit

·
♥
3,947 Posts
Everyone thinks charles is the shit around these forums...

You should have seen the $40 shipping job he did on my header. Now I dont know if he personally packages them or if he has someone do it for him, but It looked like a kindergartner did it. No nothing in the box besides the header scraping on the mid pipe makng allll sorts of pretty scratches on the header. There was NO ASP BADGE ON THE FUCKING THING AFTER I SPECIFICALLY SAID I LIKED IT AND THAT WAS WHAT I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO lolololol, it didnt even have one.

He said in a PM to me which seemed fishey, that he had to add 150 for a merged collector and asked for 190 for that and shipping..

I was like 40 bucks for shipping WOW. He said it was for buying the box, and the "time" he would have to spend boxing it, and shipping it.

This was a 5 dollor packjob with MAYBE 20 bucks for shipping I doubt even that. Pissed me off. I wont deal with him anymore. I hate people on these forums that think theyre the shit cause theyre making somthing badass that everyone wants.

ill use te header but im sure somthing better will come soon enough.
thats not right at all. i certainly would not be able to hand any money over to snickers now. how can a member totally not give a shit about the horrible customer service going on with these sales. and it seems the mods are just ignoring it??? maybee im misreading everything? or im confused??? seems fucked up tho... :(

41 - 60 of 95 Posts