Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

61 - 80 of 95 Posts

·
Im a organ donor.
4,843 Posts
ill use te header but im sure somthing better will come soon enough.
This is what i heard too...yes sir the shit talking session at the parking lot party at sr09 was VERY informative.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #62 (Edited)
Sorry for don't keep you informed guys, I've been w/o Inet these days.

I wrote Cavern asking for help, and he seems to have more influence on Snickers than me... some minutes after that, Charles wrote me (he's alive!) promising me to buy a new BMC from the dealer and send it to me.

At this point, I don't trust him at all, but let's give him a vote of confidence.

That was on 8th. I wish he give me a tracking number soon...

·
Administrator
5,852 Posts
Everyone thinks charles is the shit around these forums...

You should have seen the $40 shipping job he did on my header. Now I dont know if he personally packages them or if he has someone do it for him, but It looked like a kindergartner did it. No nothing in the box besides the header scraping on the mid pipe makng allll sorts of pretty scratches on the header. There was NO ASP BADGE ON THE FUCKING THING AFTER I SPECIFICALLY SAID I LIKED IT AND THAT WAS WHAT I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO lolololol, it didnt even have one.

He said in a PM to me which seemed fishey, that he had to add 150 for a merged collector and asked for 190 for that and shipping..

I was like 40 bucks for shipping WOW. He said it was for buying the box, and the "time" he would have to spend boxing it, and shipping it.

This was a 5 dollor packjob with MAYBE 20 bucks for shipping I doubt even that. Pissed me off. I wont deal with him anymore. I hate people on these forums that think theyre the shit cause theyre making somthing badass that everyone wants.

ill use te header but im sure somthing better will come soon enough.
In regards to the badge on the header, he made headers in sets, some had them, some did not.

Did you take photos of the packaging and how you removed it from the box for documentation?

thats not right at all. i certainly would not be able to hand any money over to snickers now. how can a member totally not give a shit about the horrible customer service going on with these sales. and it seems the mods are just ignoring it??? maybee im misreading everything? or im confused??? seems fucked up tho... :(
Were certainly not ignoring it.

But without going into details, there is alot more going on in the background for these situations that have been posted, everyone believes their side is the correct one, and does not see the larger picture.

Sorry for don't keep you informed guys, I've been w/o Inet these days.

I wrote Cavern asking for help, and he seems to have more influence on Snickers than me... some minutes after that, Charles wrote me (he's alive!) promising me to buy a new BMC from the dealer and send it to me.

At this point, I don't trust him at all, but let's give him a vote of confidence.

That was on 8th. I wish he give me a tracking number soon...
Even before I spoke to Charles, he had been researching multiple options/contacting dealers about this MC, while it has been mentioned over time that you offered a refund, a refund option was only brought to the table AFTER I stepped into the situation, until this point it was made quite clear that you wanted the MC as the only option.

This option would end up costing more then the MC originally would have cost, hence Charles trying to find one that would benefit both you and him in this situation. I cannot make excuses for the lapse in time or why it wasn't sent out, that is between you and him. I can only acknowledge the steps being taken now.

+1. I've noticed that lately too.
Not really sure what to say to that, but I understand your opinion/stance on the matter.

Honestly people, this is what happens when you do business over internet forums, it can go smoothly, othertimes it doesn't. There are a million factors about why it didn't get done, why one person may have gotten something faster or better then someone else, but thats the game of the internet.

By handling a transaction over the internet you acknowledge the risks and downfalls of making such transaction. The staff is here to observe and step in when needed, but we can't solve problems that we have 0 control over.

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
What a pity all of this. I hope it turns out well.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Yes I did take pics...

The 4 or 5 packing peanuts fell in there from another box I had moved on top lol. All i did was rotate the header out of the box, but thats how it came.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Even before I spoke to Charles, he had been researching multiple options/contacting dealers about this MC, while it has been mentioned over time that you offered a refund, a refund option was only brought to the table AFTER I stepped into the situation, until this point it was made quite clear that you wanted the MC as the only option.

This option would end up costing more then the MC originally would have cost, hence Charles trying to find one that would benefit both you and him in this situation. I cannot make excuses for the lapse in time or why it wasn't sent out, that is between you and him. I can only acknowledge the steps being taken now.

That's enterely surrealistic!

I paid him on 6th August. After that, I sent him more than ten pm's, with no answer (I want to believe the family probs he gave me as excuse months later).

On 18th February he told me my parts are on the way. Stupid me, I believed... but he just sent half of the items (I understand six and half months are not enough for collecting all I paid, or even tell me the truth...).

A refund? After more unilateral pm's without answer (but writing in his sale threads), I wrote this thread and then he appeared again for telling me, with a stupid demagogy:

"if you want a full refund on everything, the damn break kit, pads, master cylinder and everything then let me know..."

I answered that I didn't want any favour from him (and of course, I didn't believe he was going to pay me that money), just wanted what it's mine. This argument made me even angrier:

"maybe I should have waited to send you your parts until i had the second master cylinder.... Oh wait, i'm probobly not going to get it because the prices keep going up on them"

Oh, poor Charles, it's more expensive now that when I paid for it. OMFG! It's like a joke.

Anyway, I'm really tired of all this stuff. I honestly want package to arrive and closing this thread, but you (even you) wouldn't trust him with this background.

Thanks again for acting as mediator. Charles is lucky to have you as a friend.

·
Registered
421 Posts
what bullshit.... I guess making some money is better then making good on a bad deal at the expense of one person and his money and feelings. I dont deny he does good work, but as far as people skills and making a good positive name for his business, thats out the window IMO. He of course will always be held at a higher POV with most the users, cause he knows a shitload about our cars from trial and error and gives educated advice. I dont like people that exploit that fact.

I still dont have anything on my ASP badge either. Every fucking one should have had a badge, and when he knew about it that should have been top priority ya know... To right the wrong, instead of worrying about making new headers for customers, taking care of the ones youve already messed up with.

Im sure his defense will be something like well I have a shit load to do and this and that, and how can you expect me to do things the second after I hear of them.... All I have to say to that is, get your priorities straight and maybe dont take on more work than you can handle cause its very obvious that when you take on as much work as he is, your work gets sloppy (very).

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
not to escalate things, but i met him last year, nice guy, busy guy. i pmed him yesterday and got a response rapidly...
i dont know the full story, but perhaps a temp-ban is the way to go, and let him know that until he makes things right with a customer that paid a long time ago, he will have no access to the rest of the forum.
fyi his website is www.advancedstreetperformance.com

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
If you're willing to offer up the info I'm curious what part, for what car, are you looking to get?
Of course. A Z32 Brake Master Cylinder (I also bought pads and he sent me the ones with the compound I didn't want, but that's the least important now).

not to escalate things, but i met him last year, nice guy, busy guy. i pmed him yesterday and got a response rapidly...
i dont know the full story, but perhaps a temp-ban is the way to go, and let him know that until he makes things right with a customer that paid a long time ago, he will have no access to the rest of the forum.
fyi his website is www.advancedstreetperformance.com
That's a great but utopian idea. If the seller were you or me, maybe, but being Charles I doubt it very much.

I'll pm him again right now, tho I'm sure he reads this thread every day.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Recent news!

Now he's not going to buy it from the dealer. Apparently, two weeks after saying me that, the piece is on its way from Japan to Charles's sweet home.

He says he should recieve it at the end of the week. But I've learned the hard way his weeks are like dog years (or just the opposite, lol).

If it doesn't arrive (hey, everything is possible :rolleyes: ) he says he will give me a refund.

What's the interest rate for a personal loan there? Near nine months, like a premature labor, of tied up money :D -besides a lot of frustration-.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Id make him refund you, and give you your stuff. That would be making a bad situation right. Hell I still dont even have a PM saying hey, sorry bout the badges, I sent them out already. NOTHING. Not one damn thing. I dont give a shit anymore, im just not gonna rep him, or buy anything else from him. Its the details a good seller will take care of that will get him places. This kinda shit will get him nowhere fast.

-Aaron

·
Registered
957 Posts
it's sad that things have gone so poorly with such a transaction. Being part of the new GB for Snicker's ASP headers, I would like to see if anyone else who had bought headers from him can post up the quality of the item and it's shipping stance asofar.

I'm just concerned =]. I hope Aaron's experience was just a flaw...

61 - 80 of 95 Posts