Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

81 - 95 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Each time I come in here to read, it gets worse and worse. I hope things get resolved sooner than later. . .

·
Registered
421 Posts
well I am fed up with it... Im not even gonna sport his header. You see the one in the pics... Its for sale, 600 bucks shipped if someone wants it. Ill just sport the stocker, I dont need this thing. Thats how I feel.

-Aaron

·
looking for a can opener
2,399 Posts
it's sad that things have gone so poorly with such a transaction. Being part of the new GB for Snicker's ASP headers, I would like to see if anyone else who had bought headers from him can post up the quality of the item and it's shipping stance asofar.

I'm just concerned =]. I hope Aaron's experience was just a flaw...
mine was shipped fine, one piece wrapped then in a box, then that box was put into a bigger box with the other. also wrapped

·
Registered
206 Posts
Id make him refund you, and give you your stuff. That would be making a bad situation right. Hell I still dont even have a PM saying hey, sorry bout the badges, I sent them out already. NOTHING. Not one damn thing. I dont give a shit anymore, im just not gonna rep him, or buy anything else from him. Its the details a good seller will take care of that will get him places. This kinda shit will get him nowhere fast.

-Aaron
You really cant be serious. If your mad because you did not get a badge and adding fuel to a fire all about a badge, thats not right.

This thread that is 5 pages long has to many people jumping in for no reason. Let the thread starter and Snikers straighten things out.

I understand that sometimes we all ive in a perfect world from our eyes but things can go wrong in a not so perfect world.

Who ever wrote that Snikers should give give him the parts and the money back is just silly.

Original poster I am sorry for your pain but Snikers will get it right.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
It looks like the end of the last week haven't arrived yet...

Awesome customer care here, spread the news.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
He just paid me $200.

It's the solution I wanted to avoid (after near ten months waiting I hoped to get my parts...), but I suppose it's better than nothing.

I won't say anything more. Judge for yourselves.

Thanks for your support, guys.

·
Registered
631 Posts
You really cant be serious. If your mad because you did not get a badge and adding fuel to a fire all about a badge, thats not right.

This thread that is 5 pages long has to many people jumping in for no reason. Let the thread starter and Snikers straighten things out.

I understand that sometimes we all ive in a perfect world from our eyes but things can go wrong in a not so perfect world.

Who ever wrote that Snikers should give give him the parts and the money back is just silly.

Original poster I am sorry for your pain but Snikers will get it right.
I completely disagree here. A sell is a sell whether its a penny or a million dollars worth. Take care of your customers or don't complained when you get trashed on the forums. Adding fuel to the fire??!!! Are you for real this kid kept $200 of someone else s money for almost a full year plus plenty of people complaining about how he does his business.... I can only say you create your own reputation. Ive dealt with plenty of people here never had a complaint because they treated me with the utmost respect as a costumer and I gave them their props as they deserved. So the same way we give good reputation we got to be fair a give a bad one when a bad one is in needed .Also this is a forum man people jump in just the way you did why say dont jump in when you doing it yourself. He put it out in the open obviously because snickers wasn't acting right. I believe you and plenty more of us would have done the same to recoup our money just as it was the case with the infamous STARDUST.
How many excuses,months wasted time before he finally gave the money back??? Couldn't he figure it out sooner. Bad in my opinion and heres the results. He just got to deal with them now.

·
Registered
209 Posts
wow i totally missed this thread, but am glad you got some cash back

what made your situation complicated is that you didn't have paypal leverage over him
when he didn't keep his promise(s) to me i threatened a chargeback
and that got him hopping lol, but also hurt his feelings
do unto others i guess?
and i'd expect a buyer to do this to me if i flaked, and not take it personal

81 - 95 of 95 Posts