Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
This thread just reminded me that drivers license expired on my birthday. I gotta go to the DMV. Hope they don't make me take the test.
Oh they will :smile:

But speaking of Sponsors, almost time for me to renew

·
Registered
210 Posts
I signed up to be a sponsor tonight, and nothing happened. Pay Pal said my payment went through, but i didn't get an e-mail from you guys, and nothing looks different on the forum. How can I tell if I am a sponsor now?

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
I signed up to be a sponsor tonight, and nothing happened. Pay Pal said my payment went through, but i didn't get an e-mail from you guys, and nothing looks different on the forum. How can I tell if I am a sponsor now?
give it untill tomorrow. you'll have a "G20.net forum sponsor" banner under your avatar, and the sponsor section will be unlocked.

·
Administrator
5,833 Posts
It went through as an eCheck, so once it clears it will automatically move you into a sponsor status. :)

·
Registered
461 Posts
My year was up a while ago and I decided to become a sponsor again today, however, even though I paid with a credit card, it's been an hour and I'm unable to access the sponsor sections. I've logged in and out and tried multiple machines, the only thing I can think of is that I use a different E-mail address for forums than I use personally. When I became a sponsor last year, it was instant. Is there a wait now, I need to access a doc that I have bookmarked in the sponsor section.

Thanks!

·
Registered
461 Posts
works now :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
I paid using paypal a few days ago the payment cleared and posted to my account yesterday but today I am still not a sponsor???

61 - 74 of 74 Posts