Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! Im Jordan. Back in the end of August I purchesed a 1999 G20 for $1100 after selling my beloved jeep. So far I have been loving the G20! Most of what I have done is just cosmetic with no real performance gains. Though i have done a complete tune up, replaced upper control arms and front struts, front tires, transmission mount, and fixed the wiring harness to the rear hatch. Oh and the two Alpine subs in the trunk. I have been lurking around here for a while reading up and learning about our cars, and figured its finally time to say hello! I introduce to you, my G20... :)

The day I got her...

Shortly after I plastidipped the stock wheels minus center caps for a more sporty look.

Then I decided the interior was too bright, so I tinted the windows...

and then decided that I may as well do something with the tail lights as well...

and threw some leds in the little 194 bulb markers in the front marker things and the rear plate lamp...

Hope you guys like her!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fat and slow, exactly how I like my women! haha... The GTO is a good friend of mines though, and it is quickkkkk! His has a very nice cold air intake, shift kit, equal length headers, full custom exhaust with magnaflow mufflers and electric cut outs, and a modified fuel and timing map on the computer. Never dynoed, but its fast and fun. and leaves my p11 in the dust... But When I cruise my other car the distance isnt so bad. My other ride is a '63 Ford Galaxie 500 with a pretty souped up 352 Fe in it.

and if I ever get my butt in gear, I have a '27 Model T hot rod im working on as well.

I like to dabbel in anything automotive... Doesnt matter if its import or domestic to me, as long as its fun!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome fellow wisco kid! I love that galaxy 500 always wanted one...I don't think there are many of us G drivers here in the great north but its always good to see others interested! Hopefully ill see you out and about sometime!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.