Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a G20 forum.... but I signed up at forums.maxima.org and they still wont let me post....

I'm trying to help my parents out with their car but can't seem to find any help so I thought I'd try here, since I ALWAYS find help, thanks guys. They've got a 96 Infiniti I 30t with 95k miles with regular service and it's been in the shop back and forth for almost 3 weeks.

Symptoms:
1 Trouble starting, engine turns over but doesn't catch for about 20 seconds.
2 Car dies at stop lights.
3 Check Engine light just came on today as well after it died at the light.

The car has recently been diagnosed at a STEALERSHIP , but repaird by my mechanic to save the cost and the following has recently been replaced as a result: All oxygen sensors, crank shaft position sensor, and starter......

Problem is still there and I'm hoping to get a response back before I take it in AGAIN to have it looked at by my mechanic. Anyone got any ideas??

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
Spend some time in the appropriate section of maxima.org and see what you can find. Usually problems in these cars occur with the Ignition coils or the MAF. Also, just post into some peoples threads and you will be able to start your own after 5 posts I think. I just went through some of the group buys and asked for price quotes.

·
Registered
866 Posts
aye battery was thinking same thing. if u stop a car suddnely with an incredibly weak battery, manual or auto, it just stalls and just turns off and then its booster time in the middle of the road :).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts