Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yesterday i replaced my clutch cable and man i can't drive my car worth shit. My pedal used to be so damn hard and notchy. I thought about doing this after i pressed JustinP10's pedal and mine was way way way way way way way ect. harder then his. After finding out his is also a cable it pissed me off to know we have the same clutch and his feels so much better. So anyways i replaced it an man what a difference. So to anyone who has any stiffness to there clutch pedal i say replace the MF'er and enjoy the world of smooth clutchs.

Sorry i'm just so damn happy that i don't have to put my left leg through a workout to shift.=) =)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hmmm...that makes me consider redoing mine. Everyone complains how my clutch is sooooo stiff. I just got used to it. Was it as easy as the se-r.net instructions make it seem?

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ohhh yeah man its easy as hell the hardest part is unhooking and rehooking the cable to the pedal and that isn't even that hard.
I was the same way all my friends were like shit your clutch is too stiff and i was like fuck it i'm used to it.
If your clutch is really stiff i highly recommend it.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
hehehe, yeah. For some reason my ACT clutch is VERY VERY VERY soft. it's great. Everyone comments on that. I havn't found anyone else with an aftermarket clutch that's this soft, or light, except maybe the JWT ones, I havn't been able to drive one yet, but i hear they are supposed to be lighter/softer than stock! :surprised

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now that i replace my cable you have some competion on softest pedal. But i guess its really not a competion. But mine feels just like yours now which amazed me that one little cable could do so much. It sucks though i can't drive my car worth shit because i'm not use to the gripping point or how soft it is. HAHAHA go figure. SO anyone going to Speedway tonight i might make an appearance.

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
How do I make my clutch smoother? I have an auto.......................................................................................................................JUST KIDDING!=) :bandit: =) :dead:

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
g20jojit said:
Hey guys ! how much it cost you for the cable.thanks
Look at the subject name of the thread =)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts