Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a couple parts off of him last week. shifter surround and shifter boot...great communication, pictures, very timely shipment, and last of all, great price. it was a pleasure doing business with you sir =)

·
CH0DEmobile
3,202 Posts
jasezero said:
I bought a couple parts off of him last week. shifter surround and shifter boot...great communication, pictures, very timely shipment, and last of all, great price. it was a pleasure doing business with you sir =)
Glad to hear everything worked out well, and thanks for the good feedback :) It was a pleasure doing business with you as well, and hopefully again in the future.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
great guy to deal with, trustworthy, shipped promptly and just and all around interesting guy to chat with. Thanks for the abs sensor and ebrake spring!

·
CH0DEmobile
3,202 Posts
gomd3 said:
great guy to deal with, trustworthy, shipped promptly and just and all around interesting guy to chat with. Thanks for the abs sensor and ebrake spring!
Hope everything works for ya man, thanks for the good feedback. :teeth:

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I purchased some more parts from based on my first experience...everything turned out smoothly as before...i would definitely recommend buying from him. thanks again!

·
Registered
963 Posts
I can highly reccomend buying from him, one of the best purchasing experiences i've had on the boards. Fash shipping, great communication, great price, great fuel rail (even threw in the FPR). Great guy and i'm glad there's still people like him on this forum.

·
CH0DEmobile
3,202 Posts
jasezero said:
I purchased some more parts from based on my first experience...everything turned out smoothly as before...i would definitely recommend buying from him. thanks again!
blackp10g20 said:
I can highly reccomend buying from him, one of the best purchasing experiences i've had on the boards. Fash shipping, great communication, great price, great fuel rail (even threw in the FPR). Great guy and i'm glad there's still people like him on this forum.
Thanks for the good feedback guys, it was a pleasure doing business with both of you. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts