Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finished and installed my custom headlights today.

With LED marker lights

HID's on :smile:

If you want to see the long process of building this pain in the ass process, check out this thread.

I'm still in the process of making new Eyelids, based off the need for speed lids, but with a much better tighter fit. I wanted the lights installed so I could fit them on the car with the hood and fenders better.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Awesome! Now THATS how HIDs are supposed to be! Soooooo much better than those glare producing ghetto re-based bulb things that some people just throw in place of their stock bulbs.

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MrFancypants said:
Those look slick... dont ruin them with eyebrows ;)

- Greg -
I love my eyelids, they give the face of the car a nice mean look. not as mean as an intercooler, but definetly cheaper than one :smile:

junknstuff said:
lets get some night shots!
parking lights

headlights

high beams

I hate to admit it, but I almost think they need angle eyes. I think they are tacky on anything but a BMW but they look like they would fit nicely

·
Automotive Design Concept
3,522 Posts
damn that looks good

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
junknstuff said:
i agree with the angel eyes.

i do have to say that the front of your car is not sporting 3 diff colors, the blushish LEDs, the greenish HIDs ,and your yellow fogs....

do the HIDs and LEDs match up and look better in person? if so, it must be the camera. nonetheless....baller!
they are not a perfect match but they are pretty close. the camera is playing some tricks as well. I definetly want some bulbs that are deeper blue in the future, right now I got 5000K, I'll try some 6000ks or 7000ks maybe, but I want to keep them more to the whiter side for vision purposes

·
Registered
626 Posts
Ericdd said:
I finished and installed my custom headlights today.

With LED marker lights

HID's on :smile:

If you want to see the long process of building this pain in the ass process, check out this thread.

I'm still in the process of making new Eyelids, based off the need for speed lids, but with a much better tighter fit. I wanted the lights installed so I could fit them on the car with the hood and fenders better.[/QUOTE
That is the coolest thing I have ever seen. And i am serious.

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
P11jdnkola27 said:
That is the coolest thing I have ever seen. And i am serious.
Thanks, it was alot of work, but in the end I think it was worth it

Cryss said:
damn, that would look mean driving down the street!! looks awesome bro!
thanks, I especially like this picture, I think it looks ready to attack

1 - 20 of 73 Posts