Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got these really nice rims....

I don't know where I got the idea but I got an idea from somewhere that the g20 bolt pattern was 4x100mm for some freakin odd reason.

So i got these nice rims all mounted and balanced and waiting to be put on on Wednesday (needed tuner lugs and center hub rings)

AND I FIND OUT THEY WON'T FREAKIN FIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So is it possible to drill the holes bigger and won't cause any problems to my car? My friends friend did this and it was fine he said.

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Sure, take it to a machine shop and tell them exactly what you want. This isnt something to try at home, you can get things really out of balance. Expect to pay about $200 but dont quote me on that....

·
Registered
562 Posts
hmmm...what made you think it was 4x100? even the P10 is 4x114.3 so I don't see where you could have screwed up...Anyways good luck. Can't you return them? but you would probably get charged some lame restocking fee...but thats business...

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
business's suck, they always try to stick it in your ass

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WERD!!! NO DRILLING FOR ME.

The dude I bought the rims off of emailed me this morning and does have one more set of 4x114.3 rims left of the ones I got. So going to NJ tomorrow to pick them up. THANK GOODNESS. I'm so relieved. hahahhahahhaa

Thanx guys.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
damn you got lucky this time... but its kind of good for you to experience this next time you got buy anything for the car i bet you going to double check like 6 times so this is kind of to your benefit....

anyway i was about to start babling so let me just say congrats on the wheels and take it easy
casual

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Yeah ONE mistake can cost a lot of $$

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
I bought the K&N drop in filter, no HP gain, car runs a little smoother and shifting is WAYY smoother but no sound and it doesnt seem faster. Better gas mileague maybe.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
me tooo damn it, along with my headers! Anyone know if I end up getting the swap if the hotshot header and cai with be compatible or even be to my advantage?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts