Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The security of my G20 is at stake! Apparently I have shorted out the power locks on my 91 so I cannot unlock the driver's side door from the outside, but all the other doors. Also, when all the doors are locked and I pull up on the driver's door handle, the other doors unlock. Can someone guide me through how fix this problem.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Sorry, but I can't think of anything better than: take it to the dealer. Either that, or find a friend good at fixing electrical problems in cars.

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
that sounds like a problem with your locking mechanism, your door should open with the key no matter what, even if your battery is dead so if it is not oppening then your actual lock is bad. the only prblem with this is that you can get another lock for it but you will not be able to use the same key, so you will have a different key just for that door. a pain in the ass.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This problem wasn't as big as I thought. I think what happened was that I shorted something when I was having some fun in the puddles, so the lock malfunctioned. The next day, when it was dry, the lockes worked fine. I got so worried over that, too. Thanks for the help!!! Much appreciated!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts