Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm the proud new owner of a black '94 G20. I bought it a few weeks ago from the second owner, who bought it from her ex boyfriend, who bought it new. So essentially it's kinda like a one owner ;-). It's black with the tan leather and brown vinyl interior. I totally love it. It's only got 82,000 mi. on the clock. Everything works great. Rust free, but fairly scratched up paint job. I saw it listed on Autotrader for $2700 and it was located near Chicago IL. I called the number set up an appointment, and a few days later a couple friends of mine drove from eastern Iowa (where I'm from) and checked it out. The seller was awesome and had every record for the car on file. I bought it (after talking her down to $2200) and drove it home. Ran great all 3.5 hours back to IA. I gave it a good hand washing and clay-barring, cleaned and treated the leather, scrubbed the carpet, and it cleaned up beautifully. The muffler had a nice big rust hole in the top of it so it was quickly replaced with a factory replacement and a nice rolled edge stainless tip. Rotated the tires, changed the oil, replaced the fuel filter, got it registered, and drove it to work today! I can't wait to get off work and drive it in the rain and see how it handles out twisty/hilly roads!

-SamWo, G20 newbie.

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
Nice!!! congrats on the car and post some pictures!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts