Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
siberianbackstabber said:
Great find man...I am messaging them to see what they want for shipping...price is nice for not shipped but I am hoping nothing too bad for shipped
Brent your such a lurk! I want these fool!

·
Super Moderator
15,149 Posts
Davew7 I think I have an extra set of headrests for the front. I was going to cut them up and install TV's but I came to my senses. I'll look in the garage tomorrow or sometime this weekend and see if I can find them. If you really want them.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
LuciferBlkG20 said:
Brent your such a lurk! I want these fool!
Man...come on...I thought you were doing the P11 seats in the P10. What happened to that? If you would rather have these then be my guest but I am seriously considering the T interior upgrade now :naughty:

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
siberianbackstabber said:
Man...come on...I thought you were doing the P11 seats in the P10. What happened to that? If you would rather have these then be my guest but I am seriously considering the T interior upgrade now :naughty:
Im gonna use whatever i can get.... p11 or p10 I wasnt looking For P11 just black T seats. :p

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
GreenG20t said:
Davew7 I think I have an extra set of headrests for the front. I was going to cut them up and install TV's but I came to my senses. I'll look in the garage tomorrow or sometime this weekend and see if I can find them. If you really want them.
I have the solid ones and would like the touring style ones with the hole.
LMK if thats what you have. :smile: D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts