Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 02 G20 with Black Leather/Gray Suede Seats. What's the best way to protect them/care for them/clean them? Is there a Scotch Guard for Leather/Suede? What products do you recommend? Thanks

·
ʎןןnɟ˙˙ǝdo&#6
2,773 Posts
i got some blue magic leather conditioner. you should get maguiars brand leather conditioner though. i didnt have enough money :*(

·
Registered
232 Posts
Since I bought my 2002 i have been cleaning the leather with a Zymol kit i bought for about 25$ and they give u a cloth, leather cleaner, and leather conditioner to keep it from cracking works very well but i dont use it on the suede either not really sure if its safe too. But the cleaner works great in the leather and makes it nice and soft!

·
Registered
129 Posts
me too...

I got leather interior and seats too, wondering the same thing when it comes 2 maintaining it....was thinking you could use the same leather maintenance kit u use for leather couches? that shouldn't b a problem right?

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
I use Blue coral leather cleaner and conditioner and it works well.
Unfortunately i hear suede cannot be cleaned easily, my friend in his S4 used some cleaner and messed up his suede.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts