Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay guys, was reorganizing the parts supply in the basement and found 2 Black p10 touring carpets available!

$100 cash pick up price or plus ship cost and paypal fees (price is firm and not negotiable)

These 2 carpets are out of T cars from Phoenix so nothing from midwest (aka no mold or rain rot or bad musty moldy odors to deal with)

We dont' take anything that has holes worn though. If necessary I will take them out of their garbage bags and get pics... best for local pick up (can't be folded small enough for anything other than oversized box so it goes at oversized rate as if it was 75 lbs as fair warning)... last one I shipped cost $44 to ship as an FYI (fedex ground home delivery)

·
Registered
13,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not for a while now... My parents are down there right now about to come back to Chicago for the summer season (they hate the 100+ degree AZ Summers)... and they don't plan to go back down until Sept and we won't be there until Thanksgiving week again.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Not for a while now... My parents are down there right now about to come back to Chicago for the summer season (they hate the 100+ degree AZ Summers)... and they don't plan to go back down until Sept and we won't be there until Thanksgiving week again.
Ok, thought maybe I could grab one of these from you if you came down soon.

On a side note, I went to the Mesa Pick a Part to grab some stuff from the black interior car they had and found it missing. Rediscovered it in their metal scrap area on top of a stack of cars ready to be crushed. Still has a perfect black dashboard in it. :(

·
Registered
63 Posts
I just picked up a p10 and I also live in phoenix. I know the carpets might be gone by then but if still available when you come to AZ i would like to grab the other one if not available anymore no problem thanks

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.