Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my front bumper side markers blacked out right now. Looks pretty smooth

But my friends with a black prelude and black vw gti have the clear side markers and looks phat with the black car...

what do you guys think? Should I put in clear side markers or leave it blacked out?

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Make it clear--I dont see the point in blacking them out esp. on a black car... UNless U just really want to look dark and mean UKNOW :evil:

·
Registered
520 Posts
I personaly like lighting on my car. I wouldn't black them out though...I'd rather clear them out.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
See I have them blacked out now cuz I did it when I first got my car and when no one made clear side markers or before there was a DIY on clear side markers.

I'm contemplating whether to do it now or not....anyone have a picture of a black p11 with cleared side markers?

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
I know Domiken had on clears with his Black G in his pics B4 he made all the new changes.....

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
speaking of clears has anyone else cleared out their lights and liked the stock offwhite and kept those bulbs as oppose to hyper white i kept the stock whites due to th fact they all match and looks fine with white car maybe hyper white would be nicer i dont know

casual

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well you could always get hyper white blinkers and then tint them chrome or silver so the blue tint doesn't show anymore.

That's what I did. Plus white lights with a white car looks so badass.

·
Registered
562 Posts
I like ur's black

1 - 12 of 12 Posts