Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE HEARD A FEW PEOPLE TALK ABOUT SEEING A BLACK WIDOW KIT FOR THE G20. IF ANYBODY HAS ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THIS KIT PLEASE REPLY. THANX

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
That is for a P10.

The question was regarding a P11.

There has been one made for a P11, the person who bought it never installed and still has it (front bumper only). If you want to contact him his email address is on his website: http://bounce.to/my.house

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CANT FIND IT

THANX FOR THE REPLIES BUT I TRIED GOING ONTO GROUNDDESIGNS200 AND IT DOESNT COME UP. ANY OTHER INFO WOULD BE GREAT. OTHER THAN THAT I WILL BE CALLING THEM UP TOMORROW MORNING.

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
I was just stating where you could see what a Black Widow kit is...

Black Widow does not make a kit for a G20.

Someone had a custom front bumper made for a P11 from a Civic BW kit. I already posted above where you can reach him. He never installed it and told me he doesnt plan to so I'm assuming he'll sell it...

·
Registered
520 Posts
Re: CANT FIND IT

MAXXDOUTSPECV said:
THANX FOR THE REPLIES BUT I TRIED GOING ONTO GROUNDDESIGNS200 AND IT DOESNT COME UP. ANY OTHER INFO WOULD BE GREAT. OTHER THAN THAT I WILL BE CALLING THEM UP TOMORROW MORNING.
www.digitalracer.com
Luke can get these BW kits for P11.
[email protected]

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
i just called the manufacturer and the rep told me that they do not make any specific applications for the G, he told me that we might be able to custom fit one but i don't know how bad that would look

·
Registered
520 Posts
and by the way....they don't make the whole black widow kit for the g20 p11, just the front bumper.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
OK there is a full BW kit but its for the P10. I know becuase I sell it. If you want to see a pic, here you go. www.picturetrail.com/asianata (go to the bottom) I fixed it so that it fits better, but that pic is a rough fitting. Now, it looks like the stock fit! :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
520 Posts
TIZAO said:
OK there is a full BW kit but its for the P10. I know becuase I sell it
Thats all fine and dandy but he has a P11.
Like b-b00gie said...typical P10 owner.
<ducking...waiting for the rock to be thrown>

·
Registered
424 Posts
sorry to say but they are excessively overdone! can't believe you guys want to turn the G into a Hondul!

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
what do you mean you sell it? do you have more than one? who makes them? and how much are you selling it for? do you sell side skirts and rear corner caps? please let me know. i have a p10 so that's just great

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Mista McCoilover said:

...typical P10 owner.
<ducking...waiting for the rock to be thrown>
Dont hate cuz the P10's are faster then the P11's! :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
P10 WRC said:
what do you mean you sell it? do you have more than one? who makes them? and how much are you selling it for? do you sell side skirts and rear corner caps? please let me know. i have a p10 so that's just great
I mean I sell it......lol I distribute it! I can fill you an order if you want more than one or two. I have a brand new one for 350 or a slighly used one for 280. I have sides and rear too, let me know what you want and we can set an order for you! :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
not to offend, but that bumper doesn't look like it fits all that well. what is going on with the wavyness near the headlight?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts