Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would you guys think? Black rims, brakes, tints, every damn thing on the car in black. I think it would look awsome, but I'm not sure if I want to spend all that money on blacken it out. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
I saw a Brabus Mercedes once the was completely black. The emblems were black, the lights were smoked, the rims where black with a machined lip. Wow, that thing was cool.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
all you need to do then is just put a flashing red led in the front of it and call it KITT.lol:cheeky:

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
InfinitiLvr said:
What would you guys think? Black rims, brakes, tints, every damn thing on the car in black. I think it would look awsome, but I'm not sure if I want to spend all that money on blacken it out. Any suggestions?
Don't overkill it. Black tints. Black Calipers. Get some black smoke paint for lights and paint (4) bumper lenses. Clear out your tails. Chrome out the rims and watch the wheels excentuate the car with the tails.

trbobrk said:
I saw a Brabus Mercedes once the was completely black. The emblems were black, the lights were smoked, the rims where black with a machined lip. Wow, that thing was cool.

I tried to conn my pops into buying me a 96 Black on Black AMG with tinted windows and smoked tails. It had chrome AMG 18" monoblock rims and a MB Quartz system. I was almost drooling over it. Too bad it was $36,000 and I had a loan for $5000. Ahwell G20 it was and I had a woodgrain interior too. Too bad mine was bootleged!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GT UK said:
all you need to do then is just put a flashing red led in the front of it and call it KITT.lol:cheeky:
LOL

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
rob99sp said:
Ya brother, it looks real clean and sharp...I'm on my way to blackening everything out...I got the black paint, tints, grill, sills, etc that are black and I'm getting gunmetals soon...GO FOR IT
Dude! Where did you get that grill? If you did it yourself, tell me how please!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I am on my way to blacking out the car (well, most of it) Car is black along with the dark tint's, black grille, smoked side markers.

Things to do:

Powdercoating Silver Rims Black
Smoking out taillights (a maybe)
Black emblems and lettering

·
Registered
644 Posts
that grille is the nismo grille to answer infinitiLvr's question

I think its alot cheaper to make you're own... thats what i did and it looks hot... if only i can take some pics

·
Registered
470 Posts
All black would be phat. But if you're going all black...chrome rims would compliment it nicely like GTA_G20 mentioned. But otherwise...black that sucker out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts