Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally found someone to polish my stuff. I just got these things back today and Everything looks great. I can finally begin reassembling evrything now. More pics to come!

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
mmm mmm mmm tasty.

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
wow, looks good. I knew I should of gotten the older intake manifold when I had mine polished. it looks so much cleaner

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had a very hard time finding someone to do this. I paid $575.00. I checked into latenite customs from sr20.net. They would not answer their phone. I thought it would cost 350 or so. I was wrong. They had to strip the paint from the valve cover and polish the texture off of the intake. I didn't have time to shop much more so I just went for it. I have got to get this car back on the road ASAP.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's my cache...

Full P10 Bushing set. I still have a few extras coming from Energy.

Everything is going back in starting tomorrow. I will continue to add pics or add to my other pic thread. Hope you guys enjoy. It took a long time to gather all these things. I can't wait to drive the car when it's all done. Should be done in a few weeks.

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
That looks SWEAT!!!

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
did you get any sort of sealer on the polish? if not you better look into it before you install it. trust me :( it's a pain in the ass to keep polished in the car.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, I did get the sealer. I'm going to do a little polishing on my own though. Does anyone know a name brand for the sealer?

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
try zoop seal, that's the one they used on my manifold. it helps a little, but it still dulls out eventually

1 - 20 of 23 Posts