Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys ive got a problem with my blower fan, it only works on the 4 velocity.. 1, 2 and 3 doesnt work...

whats the problem? I have a nissan primera p10 gt

Thanks!

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
There is a card with resistors on it for each speed that is less than 100%. It will need to be replaced or repaired. It is located under the dashboard on the passenger side, near the blower motor.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is a card with resistors on it for each speed that is less than 100%. It will need to be replaced or repaired. It is located under the dashboard on the passenger side, near the blower motor.
Thank you very much, tomorrow ill check and let you know!

you know also where i can get this card?
If its broken

·
Registered
133 Posts
go to a pick a part/wrecking yard look for any nissan around the year of your car and you can get them cheap get a couple that way if one doesn't work you can always return the other.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I actually have the opposite problem. I have a new resistor, but it only activates the 1, 2 and 3 speed of the blower. The 4th, HIGH, setting doesn't work.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
go to a pick a part/wrecking yard look for any nissan around the year of your car and you can get them cheap get a couple that way if one doesn't work you can always return the other.
I find the card, but inside the car Where is located?
I need to remove the glove box to see it?

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
You should be able to see it from below the glovebox. Some models of the euro primera have a cover, you'll need to remove, but I suspect yours doesn't. The card goes into the plastic HVAC box after the blower motor. As you can imagine, the resistors would get very warm so they use the airflow to cool them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You should be able to see it from below the glovebox. Some models of the euro primera have a cover, you'll need to remove, but I suspect yours doesn't. The card goes into the plastic HVAC box after the blower motor. As you can imagine, the resistors would get very warm so they use the airflow to cool them.
Thanks!
Ok i have the card in my hands, i dont know if i can repair it or i have to buy a new one..
I can maybe send some photos?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hello again guys, ive searched around in some wrecking yards, but here the nissan primera p10 is very rare...

Can someone tell me where i can found it over the internet?

·
Registered
133 Posts
gas if you go to the wrecking yards an find any nissan from 91 to 97 most have them and are interchangeable i don't know if the link will work but you can tell. It will be cheaper unless you want a new one here in the states they go for 35 dollars
https://www.oreillyauto.com/detail/b/import-direct-ignition-4489/engine-sensors---emissions-25132/body-switches-25096/blower-motor-resistor-12386/18723e3b8569/import-direct-ignition-4-terminal-blower-motor-resistor/300308/5732320/1995/infiniti/g20?q=blower+resistor&pos=0

·
Registered
133 Posts
yeah it looks like the part you need....but why not buy a new one for maybe for 10euros more and if it doesn't work you can take it back to the auto part store. sentra 91-94 will work altima pathfinder etc etc.

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
^ they don't sell any of those cars in Italy. Closest thing would be an A32 Maxima QX

I would not pay 34€ for a used part.

27150-64J65 is the current part number. Buy a new one; buying used and you will need to replace it again when it fails.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts