Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How can i blow this sr20de engine at 70thousand miles without leaving no evidence of foul play?

the transmission is going to be new as of next week any other mechanicals anyone feels is key to the car being brand new i would install hotshot on sr20de if no miles on it or like 20 to 50 k but at 70 to 100 i would rather go for det swap

and question bumper to bumper warrantee does that mean the actual bumpers too and body parts
casual
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,683 Posts
Hey casual,take out the sump plug and drain out the oil,then run the engine till it blows.Then put the plug back and the oil try and run the engine again and see what happens mate.LOL:lol: Did this with a bike a few years ago and got a whole new bike out of it!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was thinking that but i was wondering if it was traceable or not i dont know the test they do when they are invetigating a blow motor cuz for the trans the warrantee company came out and inspected before giving ok since its a big purchase and even if i do this it will have to be sort of seperated in time or maybe i should do it soon so like right when they give the car back i can say they messed up something or i can wait and do it before warrantee is up 26000 miles
any other ways we can do this
casual
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,194 Posts
beware...

since you are asking here on the 'net which is public.. and you list your location.. your warranty company can see this post and you'd be in a whole lot of trouble...

....I know if I wanted to ask something like this, I'd come up with a new id, bogus location... and do it on a public pc (so you can't be traced back to your own computer at home)... and go from there..

maybe I am just paranoid but that is just my opinion on this whole thing..

At this point, DON'T DO IT!!!!


....just my .02
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
520 Posts
Re: beware...

Chris said:
....I know if I wanted to ask something like this, I'd come up with a new id, bogus location... and do it on a public pc (so you can't be traced back to your own computer at home)... and go from there..
Uhhhhhh...I don't think its that serious man. He's not talking about the FBI being after him or anything.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,194 Posts
yes but....

insurance fraud still gets you in trouble...


....and I happen to know someone show does insurance fraud investigation and this particular person DOES extensive searches on the 'net to see if the person bragged about getting a claim..

Many insurance companies are starting to really crack down on fraud.... so that is just my warning...

I don't work for ANY insurance company myself... so who am I to say one way or another...

I just know I wouldn't try it is all.... but that is just me...

...must be that catholic school upbringing or something.. LOL:whistle:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol we have been flagged now that he added the fbi part in the post lol just joking but as far as this being public i dont care because i'm not really asking for me its a friend of mine and he's undisclosed like my trans i didnt set that up it really did mess up and i never ran a scam like this before but i also wanted to know how they do this like for example my boy had a vw hoooked up he hired a local strip shop to steal his car take the parts out and keep them then dump the car in a known location the cops found it a while later then he got a check from insurance for all the parts stolen then he went back to the shop a while back like a month later and they put his original parts back in and he split the check and paid them 1000 and he had 6000 left over for mods
Now i dont support this because i pay out my ass for insurance per year and its because of people like that i pay so much but i'm not a cry baby i just want to know what they are up to

Remember this is a forum plic info so dont you feel the public should know whats going on then if somone wants to personally attack me trying to accuse of something then bring it! i'll give you my address and etc..

casual
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i got the catholic school upbringing too .. but no matter how good i seem to be some of my friends decided to head down the other route
casual
if i was ever going to do insurance fraud i wouldnt be paying 3000 a year for no damn insurance so any insurance person that is looking go ahaead ask me my address and info i'll gladly give it to you to investigate i got no damn thing to casually hide

casual
 

·
G20.net Founder
Joined
·
2,110 Posts
cas8_1999 said:
How can i blow this sr20de engine at 70thousand miles without leaving no evidence of foul play?

the transmission is going to be new as of next week any other mechanicals anyone feels is key to the car being brand new i would install hotshot on sr20de if no miles on it or like 20 to 50 k but at 70 to 100 i would rather go for det swap
Oh man at 70k the motor is just begining to come into it's prime. The problem with the SR20 is that it is SO robust that it's even pretty hard to blow up. YOu can over advance the timing or down shift from 4th to 2nd but those are all pretty obvious if you take apart the motor and know what you are looking for. There are tonnes of things you could to but any competent mechanic would be able to figure out what happened.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ilovethiscartoomuchtodosuchathing!

but just wanted to know what these guys are up to..
thanks for the responses
casual
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,733 Posts
...Ping PIng PING...

=) Wanna blow up your engine? Wanna set that sucker on fire? Wanna make the insurance pay back what it owes you? Try the newest methods from B.I.T. "BLOW IT UP"!! and experience complete satisfaction!!. =) Apply today and receive a free booklet and instructions to accomplish your deed!! Call today and get another booklet absolutely FREE!!! :lol: You'll read things such as: Pour gas in the cranckcase, pour Anti-freeze in the crankcase, run it for 5 miles on the redline, overfill the engine with oil til' it chokes, run it without oil, run it without an air filter, etc... If you wanna get into the whole insurance fraud thing, B.I.T. "Blow It Up" has the methods for you!!! Call now and also receive a free brochure!! That's 1-888-BLOW-U-UP! I repeat 1-888-BLOW-U-UP!!

Call now!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,266 Posts
Re: ...Ping PIng PING...

Fraychild said:
=) Wanna blow up your engine? Wanna set that sucker on fire? Wanna make the insurance pay back what it owes you? Try the newest methods from B.I.T. "BLOW IT UP"!! and experience complete satisfaction!!. =) Apply today and receive a free booklet and instructions to accomplish your deed!! Call today and get another booklet absolutely FREE!!! :lol: You'll read things such as: Pour gas in the cranckcase, pour Anti-freeze in the crankcase, run it for 5 miles on the redline, overfill the engine with oil til' it chokes, run it without oil, run it without an air filter, etc... If you wanna get into the whole insurance fraud thing, B.I.T. "Blow It Up" has the methods for you!!! Call now and also receive a free brochure!! That's 1-888-BLOW-U-UP! I repeat 1-888-BLOW-U-UP!!

Call now!!
I bet this would be a big seller on Ebay.
:p
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top