Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, saw a clean and shiny P10 Blue G20t on RT23 going north towards Delaware. Had rims, lowered and mirrored windows. You on the forum.

If so, nice ride!

·
ʎןןnɟ˙˙ǝdo&#6
2,773 Posts
hey nismo. i live in grove city, ohio. right outside of columbus. i have sited that car. that thing is badass but i dont know whose it is. sorry. maybe after i get my rims, we'll have to get a columbus meet goin.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds good to me. I know of only one other guy in Columbus with a SR20. He has a '99 Sentra SE 4 door and every freakin' bolt on imaginable and a classic SE-R (year?). Nice ride. jacen99se is his logon at www.sr20deforum.com

We usually work on our cars on occasion when time permits. He works full time and is in school and I am married with child so timing is difficult to achieve.

That G20t is sharp. Very smooth looking.

·
Registered
562 Posts
F**k yeah! I didn't no people from Ohio went on here. I live in Worthington. We should all meet? Anyone want to?

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
How far are either of you guys from toledo? Its about a 30min drive from my school and I am ocassionally down here during the summer months.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Toledo is about 2.5 hours away. Not a hop skip and a jump, but can be set up if we plan in advance.

·
ʎןןnɟ˙˙ǝdo&#6
2,773 Posts
alright. that'd be cool. my g is still stock right now because i just got it not too long ago. i am getting some 17s and lowering it sometime shortly so i definitely wanna show it off after that happens. sometime this summer we gotta get a meet going.

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
Damn, yall are far. Thats the south end of Ohio. I dont know about a 3hour trek unless there will be "Infinite"G20's

1 - 8 of 8 Posts