Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to tint my car..i have a 2002 crystal silver g20 and yea i was about to tint my car black like everyone else but then i saw a silver m3 pull up and it had a bluish tint on it.. and i was like omg that is soo tight. Well i was wondering what you guys think and if anyone has ever done it and if u have if you have a picture you can send me . Thakns for your time peace out!

·
Registered
288 Posts
go for it ! I like the bluish tints especially on the Benz CLK ! on the g20, it'll look tighter than john stocktons shorts =) peace

·
Registered
133 Posts
Yeah man, that would look tight, I've never seen it though...if any has pics please post

·
Registered
424 Posts
oh...I could not imagine how well it could go with the Maui Blue G20! aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

·
Registered
6 Posts
"Blue" (silver) tint

My personal opinions.

As for the crystal silver Infiniti....I wouldn’t. I’ve seen one driving around campus, I personally think the silver tint makes it TOO silvery. Silver windows, silver car, silver-gray wheels. You need something to break it up, a light black would do nicely.

Blue-cars, get the silver tint! I have a Maui blue with the silver tint. It is awesome. Everyone recommended it; I was a little hesitant. The product is gorgeous. Everyone compliments it. It contrasts the blue and compliments the alloys. I did the back window in a darker shade—you can’t notice, but when you’re driving at night it surely helps shield the headlights behind you. I’m looking for a dimming rear view mirror because that tint sucks with blocking out the following headlights. It’s 10 times better than black tint with keeping the car cool in the heat (even with the dark Sport interior)! I’m amazed how much cooler my dark interior is than friends with light interiors and the black tint.

I’ll try to get some pics up so you can see the tint.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Maybe!

On the real it's all about personality does it go with you? If it goes with you, your ride can handle it. Think about your interior too I've seen two like that one looked good and the other looked well lets just say bad idea the one lookin' bad has a black interior and the tint looks funny it just doesnt go and once you see the driver its even worse. So it could be a good idea just look at it from all angles b4 makin' adecision the last thing you wanna do is mess up your ride!

·
Registered
138 Posts
CiViCtoG20 said:
go for it ! I like the bluish tints especially on the Benz CLK ! on the g20, it'll look tighter than john stocktons shorts =) peace
oh hell yeah, those clk's with the light bluish tint are the sh*ts, do it if you can, that would look so tight.

·
Registered
20,953 Posts
I've seen it on the mercedes, looks awesome on silver cars. Not so sure about on a maui, I think it would be too blue. People would think your part of eiffel 65 or something. :p

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
i think it'd look good on any but a maui G, idk why....the blue's wouldn't match.........but first off, where could one obtain a tint that isn't too blue or clear? would it have to be a diy?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts