Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:paranoid: I've been all over the net looking for a body kit for the 92' G20 and I find NOTHING! :-/ Whats the p10-p11?!
Anyways, does anyone know where I could find one?? I mean even a front bumper or something!! :rolleyes: I noticed that this G20 on Ericdd's www.G20style.com homepage got a nice Kit on it, Where could I possibly find that!!
http://www.g20style.com/92turbogmag.htm
Can someone Help!!
Turbo G20 with Body Kit
Lets all say together: BODY KITS! BODY KITS! BODY KITS!!
How about clear tail lights... anyone know anything for that year?... I'd really appreciate your help! Thanx!
LET ME KNOW ANYTHING!!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Please Search

Fraychild said:
Whats the p10-p11?!

I swear there's an echo in here. Have you used the search function yet? Most if not all of your questions have been covered recently. You are much more likely to find the answers to your questions in previous threads than by asking them again.

The more these questions are asked, the less likely you are to get the response you're looking for. For some reason, people tend not to respond when they feel like no one listens. Do some searching and if you still have questions that have not been answered or if you think of new questions, feel free to ask. I don't mean to be a dick; I'm just telling you this so you can get the most from this forum and not waste our time and yours. :)

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
only kits you will find for the G20 are in Japan, and will spend alot of money. but www.ninjacat.com has a front bumper and i hear should be finishing the kit soon. yeah and do a search for whatever you looking for theres plenty of info on here about the stuff just asked, much easier then wating for people to respond

p10 = 91-96
p11 = 99+

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
First of all guys: Thanx for your replies! They were needed. Second, I'm new to this, so please forgive my somewhat 'stupid' questions, I'm new to the site (signed up today), new to the terms, even new to Nissan/Infiniti... In fact, I was a Honda freak, until recently. I owned a 92' Civic, and all my researches were focused on it. I wrecked my baby on Mother's day, it was raining and I ran into this guy. I'm now driving my girlfriend's 92' G20 and I plan on buying it from her. I wanted to know more about the car, its engine, and perfomance options, so I came across this site, which I noticed is quite popular.:square: From this site I've already found out a few things I needed to know before I asked them... these questions were just really specific.Once again thanx to you guys, I hope one day I'll be able to post things about Nissan and stuff for ya'll to learn from too ;) Peace!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Glad to have you aboard. Feel free to ask questions, but don't forget the work that has already been put into this forum to answer so many earlier questions. I hope you enjoy you're girlfriend's G20; it's a fun ride. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts