Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys i am in the uk and own a primera GT P11.I can get plenty of tuning parts in the uk for the GT but what i really want is a pukka body kit and a single wiper conversion kit,so i hoping you guys state side can give me helpful hints and contacts.Cheers GT UK. :bandit:

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
if youre after some bodykits, you'll definately have to shop overseas to get something really nice and special. Have a look on the main site http://www.g20.net/main.html look down the list on the left and click on "External Mods" You may have to email Jason to ask where you can get a particular kit, or do a search.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
P11GT said:
You may have to email Jason to ask where you can get a particular kit, or do a search.
Don't bother. I would have put it on the site if I knew.
:bandit:

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
body kits

Sorry g-ride,i thought the word pukka was used the world over.

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
Re: body kits

GT UK said:
Sorry g-ride,i thought the word pukka was used the world over.
It is. As in "Bad A$$ Mudda Pukka" :):p:)

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
body kits

Nice one me old son:p :lol: :D .Maybe i can teach you americans some cockney rhyming slang(which is a london slang language)eg whistle as in whistle and flute is a suit,apples and pairs is stairs,brahms, as in brahms and list is pissed.

·
Registered
92 Posts
LOL

lol...... sorry im not familiar with the slang over there. You know wuts funny is that i viited london like 3 weeks ago..... B.T.W., which kit ARE you gonna get??:x :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts