Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get a decent looking body kit for a resonable price. I would like a 4 piece kit. But will deal with 1 piece at a time if I have to. Thanks in advance. BTW it's for a 93 G20.

Rick

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
yeah 3 grand is about the price they run because they have to imort from new zealand and japan. i think its worth to import it because no one else has that body kit for your car in the states.

·
Registered
49 Posts
As the ole' saying goes, "you pay for what you get."=) In this case, you're paying for a unique one of a kind kit. Hardly anyone in the states has this kit on their P10. It would be tight to have it but then again, $$$$ is always the issue.

·
Registered
52 Posts
speaking of Impul kits, B-boogie, you plannin' on ever putting yours on?!? I mean, its a great kit :knockout: , and you got it, why isn't it on your car yet?:confused: :confused:

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
Slickkedar said:
speaking of Impul kits, B-boogie, you plannin' on ever putting yours on?!? I mean, its a great kit :knockout: , and you got it, why isn't it on your car yet?:confused: :confused:

Getting a new P11 soon, thats why! =)

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
Aerotech makes a body kit in new zealand

hey eberybody aerotech in new zealand makes a body kit for around $700 us dollars, minus shippeing. i am trying to contact them to get an exact price on shipping http://www.aerotech.co.nz/Makes_Menu/Nissan/NN60210/nn60210.html
the link above should lead to a picture of it, if not just go to www.aerotech.co.nz and look up nissan.
p.s. i think the impul kit has changed, the old one is not on the website anymore. but i don't know if you can still get it
MArty=)

·
Registered
7 Posts
How does a reasonably priced kit sound? too far to fetch? im thinking that i saw an integra with a p11 front lip on it, and to tell you the truth it makes me wonder if i could sssqquueeezzee on an integra kit to my p11. think about that and look at the dimentions on the integras front and back end, i think with a little modification, it just might fit.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys I really appreciate it. And honestly I think I like that last one the best anyways....lol so it's kinda nice that it would be the cheapest one......

Rick

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey P10WRC... That whole kit is only $700US?? Does that include wing and grille? That doesn't sound bad at all to me. Do you know what the total would be to ship it to the States? I think that kit looks sweet. Also I plan on putting some white Motegi MR12 17's on my black P10....what do you all think the white wheels will look like on my black car?

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
price shipping not included

okay here is the price from the website
NN 60110
Airdam / Bumper Replacement

NN 60111
Side Skirts (2)

NN 60112
Rear Corner Caps - Not GTi Model

NN 60113
Rear Wing - Combat Style - No Light

NN 60114
Grille

NN 60115
HeadLight Eyelids Pair
now that totals 2026 new zealand dollars, and if my calculations are correct, in us dollars it would be $867-not including shipping

As for trying to fit body panels from another car like the integra-i would look at kits for a mitsubishi mirage or 1992 accord, they have almost the same width as the p10

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
Re: Aerotech makes a body kit in new zealand

P10 WRC said:
hey eberybody aerotech in new zealand makes a body kit for around $700 us dollars, minus shippeing. i am trying to contact them to get an exact price on shipping http://www.aerotech.co.nz/Makes_Menu/Nissan/NN60210/nn60210.html
the link above should lead to a picture of it, if not just go to www.aerotech.co.nz and look up nissan.
p.s. i think the impul kit has changed, the old one is not on the website anymore. but i don't know if you can still get it
MArty=)
I was gonna post on this kit too. It is by far the best looking kit on my opinion. But thats just an opinion

·
Registered
118 Posts
how is this kit and where can i get it. it the white p10 with the diana body kit. its the home page. sorry i make attachments.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts