Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, i just got a IS300, and i want to put a body kit on there........does anyone know of any quality body kits for that car?? Im looking to spend no more than 2500 for one. thanks
~Kedar

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
You can go back to the dealer. They're fitting L-Tuned IS300 kits on your car. It's all warrantied, all nice, etc. Dunno about the cost, but it comes with some nice rims, better foglights, and a clean kit. You can also get TRD stuff from Japan, or damn, just anything from Japan. Look up your car under "Toyota Altezza" or "SXE10." $2500 can get you some very nice stuff.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
trader! not only do you diss infiniti, but you have the nerve to come here and ask us about lexus????

haha just j/k, the is300 is a nice vehicle. I like the top gun body kit, looks good.

·
Registered
80 Posts
www.clublexus.com

they have everything on there. Post that question there, im sure you will get a lot more answers. Actually.. id advise doin a search first if they have that function... im sure that topic has come up numerous times. aiite pz

·
Registered
119 Posts
hell yea

all I have to say is you're a lucky bastard! Next to most Infiniti's, I definetly want an IS300...they're just soooo beautiful...without a bodykit. So take your time with that car, you are embarking on a really nice relationship with it.

p.s. A G35 would destroy that thing off the line!!!

haha, i still love 'em both

one-

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wickedG20 said:
trader! not only do you diss infiniti, but you have the nerve to come here and ask us about lexus????

haha just j/k, the is300 is a nice vehicle. I like the top gun body kit, looks good.

Heh, I'm no trader.......i should be more specific.....my brother just got one (I like to think its partially mine through the family connection)........ Anyways, thanks for all the help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts