Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It just seems a little different.....I like the headlights and also the grill....but thats not an impul grill though... but a nice touch

·
Registered
20,919 Posts
Correct, the grille and headlamps are not Impul. Headlamps are either Morette or G-brand. Don't know who makes the grille, I've seen a bunch others like it before so i don't think it is homemade.

·
Registered
483 Posts
i wouldn't get it, might as well buy one of those early to mid 90's beemers, with the same bodystyle as our G's, ( i don't know beemer names, and don't really care) :stare:

·
Registered
483 Posts
oh Loucas, How far is Harrison from East Rutheford? I'm asking cus i live not too far from you, i've been trying to meet a member from this site for months now.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TurboTwenty said:
oh Loucas, How far is Harrison from East Rutheford? I'm asking cus i live not too far from you, i've been trying to meet a member from this site for months now.
.....Wow not far at all.....Harrison is between Newark and Kearny NJ.....like 15min from NYC

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
njprimera said:
im from sussex by the by
Hey NJP...nice ride man....hey we should all have a G20 gatherin or something ,what you guys think....PS...Dude the P10 Impul Style custom grille you did looked hot on that Beige P10...I have the same color and everything...do you have anymore of those grille?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts