Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok a while back someone asked if sentra body kits( i forget what year) fit g20's and i was wondering if they fit p10 of p11. but the person who responded gave an answer that confused me, all i want is a simple yes or no. I dunno call me crazy but that would be sweet if they did.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Look I can tell U now that the kits arent just a direct fit even if U have a Sentra......BUT Im about to do a G20 conversion on my Sentra and so far everything matches up with the body--Its just going to need a little work....

I think if U got a Sentra kit --U could make it fit a G20.. AND we do have alot more options than U guyz do....

·
Registered
180 Posts
i am still really confused as to why you want to make a g into a sentra? I can understand the sentra to a g, but i guess varity is the spice of life.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Well I have an Extreme front bumper on it now and I just decided that instead of going with an all out kit like that--Id rather do something more clean but different and aggressive...

The more I researched it the more I wanted to do it. Once I found out no one has done it yet and I saw how I had all this support on here--I just went for it!!!

I think once its all done--YOU"LL understand Y I did it.....

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
hey seminole, he is turning his sentra into a g. i can't wait to see the pics when it is done!

mp2050 - what year is your sentra, and do you have 2 or 4 doors?

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
its a 98 4 door converting to p11 g20 bodystyle i think it will look cool it will be a smaller looking g
casual

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im not trying to make my g a sentra, I have already had an se-r, that i totalled and was looking a mirrorly body kit options.:smoke:

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
G20Pimp said:
Im not trying to make my g a sentra, I have already had an se-r, that i totalled and was looking a mirrorly body kit options.:smoke:
No G20 Pimp--I think you're confused. Im trying to swap my Sentra into G20....

Thanks for the support Cas and Seneb---Im really itching to get into a shop and give them the idea with the parts to see wut they say and think.......

:nervous:

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
Tell you this...

I strongly believe that the parts are somewhat compatible... you'll probably have to do a few mods here and there, but I believe you could work things out. Look around online and call the places and ask... Sentra parts are pretty available... it's a shame G20's gotta suffer like that.............:-\

1 - 11 of 11 Posts