Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.bombtheworld.net
delete if needed ...i didnt know i could or couldnt post this sorry.
find me on the game also by searching for xamekx
i wanted to start a g20.net crew also.. but i will let a mod handle that if needed.
you can paint trains etc... in portugal, new radius city (marc ecko "Getting Up" ), Germany, Poland, Australia etc. have fun guys.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
me and junk been tag teaming spots.. best way is to link up on aim and kill the same spot.. word. trying to get out of toy mode so i can get the shitty line tool so i can really get down. the down fall of it is misslogin. you have to wait if you mess up. getting used to your mouses potential and how long you have at a certain spot so you can actually finish what you started. for the newbs.. a hint is to go the 3 spots under the getting up featured locations. i forget the names of the locations but you can chill for days. i like to get around 8 cans of one color and one of another brighter color or a "burner" color and kill the whole spot. usually doing a end to end or whole car. yes yes.. i rep the g20.net on the trains as much as possible. you can go to my profile to see em. xAMEKx i belive. and thats another wierd thing is sometimes i have to login XamekX and i appear xAMEKx .. wtf.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
yea, it was the skating graffiti game, i used to love it. haha..

sounds interesting. ill definatly check it out when i get home to my own computer.. i dont think work would take kindly to me going to 'bombtheworld.com' on their computer.. lol im surprised. *knock on wood* that g20.net isnt restriced.. probably cause noone knows what one is!!! ;D

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bishous-G said:
yea, it was the skating graffiti game, i used to love it. haha..

sounds interesting. ill definatly check it out when i get home to my own computer.. i dont think work would take kindly to me going to 'bombtheworld.com' on their computer.. lol im surprised. *knock on wood* that g20.net isnt restriced.. probably cause noone knows what one is!!! ;D

haha.. g20.net is restricted at mine because its banners. but bombtheworld.net isnt.. wierd.. i play that shit alll day long.. and i use purep10.co.uk to ease the pain of missing g20.net during the day.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts