Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
I take it you have to get it painted? How hard is it to install and the one for the Primera gt should fit any p10. Right?

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Most of the spoliers come in grey primer. Each fitting application is different to the other but most use some form of bolting on, where drilling is required. Some can be bonded on. A primera spoiler will fit onto yours but most of those spoilers are meant for specific cars, all you can do is find one that is the right width and go for it. If youre interested in buying one from that company, give them an email and ask them the width of the spoiler youre interested in.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
But I need to know wut kind of currency IM converting...Wheres Yorkshire or wut kind of $$$ do they use...I dunno how this works....:confused:

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Yorkshire is in England mate and we use pounds.How much do you want to convert into bucks?

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Calculate and compare currencies
Use the boxes below to convert between currencies.

Conversion results

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

249.00 European euros = 241.43 US dollars

Exchange rate: 0.969600

Can this be right??? $241 for a carbon fiber wing!!
:whistle:

·
Registered
201 Posts
for future references, mp2050, almost every country in europe uses the euro. England is your main exception as they use British Pounds. their is a lot of different reasons for this, but my best guess is that since the pound is the strongest currency they don't want to convert to a weaker currency (euro).

p11gt-do you think you guys will ever switch over?

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Do you blokes say " y'all " in the UK ? I watched LOCK,STOCK and 2 SMOKING BARRELS 4 times and never heard anyone say that ...:cheeky: :lol:

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
greekman,i hope this country will never go over to the euro as at will be a very big mistake aswell as being ecnomical suicide mate.

Poppy,we never actually say y'all in th euk sorry mate.Did you like Vinny jones in two smoking barrels mate,Hes a ex soccer player you know.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts