Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if i;m not mistaken i beleive the q45's and some other cars in general carry bose subwoofers anyone know about this or have info on this?
i'd be interested in some if it was true
casual

·
ʎןןnɟ˙˙ǝdo&#6
2,773 Posts
well i can bet money that they do have the bose subwoofers because my dad has the new i35 and it has a bose subwoofer in it also. they are quite nice and bassy.:cool:

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man ! do you know what size they are? i think that sub would go quite well with the standard bose system
what do you think?
it would be nice in a g!!

·
Registered
411 Posts
my dads got a bose system in his 330i. ya sorry, not an infiniti, a bmw(still an import though). well he has a 10" bose sub and 16 bose speakers in his car. that isnt a typo, he has 16!! DONT ASK ME WHY AND YES IT IS STOCK!! well man, u want bass, that sub has bass. and so do the mids!! by far the best stock stereo i have ever heard.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my dads got a bose system in his 330i. ya sorry, not an infiniti, a bmw(still an import though). well he has a 10" bose sub and 16 bose speakers in his car. that isnt a typo, he has 16!! DONT ASK ME WHY AND YES IT IS STOCK!! well man, u want bass, that sub has bass. and so do the mids!! by far the best stock stereo i have ever heard.
WHAT???????????????? repeat that if you are telling the truth i really mean retype that if you are telling the truth.
what the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!11

where are all 16 located stock where did they put 16 speakers and how much was that option at the dealer
casual

·
Registered
411 Posts
casual said:

WHAT???????????????? repeat that if you are telling the truth i really mean retype that if you are telling the truth.
what the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!11

where are all 16 located stock where did they put 16 speakers and how much was that option at the dealer
casual
i aint shitting u dude!! it was like a grand more or so and if u dont believe me, go in to a dealership and test one. GERMAN TEC. aight 2 tweeter on the door by the mirror, 2 mids and 2 more tweeters on the front door. 2 full range on the top of dash under the windshield. 2 tweeters and 2 mids on the rear doors. 3 along the rear under the back windshield. and 1 sub in the trunck. for a total of 16!!

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
aww i gotta go hear this for myself like a thousand more i wonder if they will sell that package seperately?
that sounds really god though!! too bad infiniti didnt think about that
casual

·
Registered
411 Posts
my litl g20 said:

i aint shitting u dude!! it was like a grand more or so and if u dont believe me, go in to a dealership and test one. GERMAN TEC. aight 2 tweeter on the door by the mirror, 2 mids and 2 more tweeters on the front door. 2 full range on the top of dash under the windshield. 2 tweeters and 2 mids on the rear doors. 3 along the rear under the back windshield. and 1 sub in the trunck. for a total of 16!!
ahh shit, i was wrong, just called my dad. there are only 14 speakers. there arent 2 under the windshield like i thought. and there are 2 subs and minus 1 speaker under the rear window! man i hate being wrong!! still GO LISTEN REAL NICE AND FAST!!

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
damn only 14 so so sad --yeah right we got 6way i cant even imagine 14way witha sub i have got to put this on my to get list!!

wholy ish i'm amazed i'm so freakin mazed at this discovery i dont know what to do with myself i gotta go lay down
casual

·
Registered
138 Posts
if i were you man, i wouldn't bother with the bose sh*t...for the same amount of money you might end spending just to get it working in your car, you can end up with a better SQ/SPL sub/amp combo.

like say, an IDQ-12, a JL12w3v2 or an Adire Audio Shiva...with a US Acoustics usx-2150 (rated at 450w x 1 @ 12.9V) for your amp...that sh*t will sound nice and hit hard...

all for about $350 incl. wires, box, installation.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
like say, an IDQ-12, a JL12w3v2 or an Adire Audio Shiva...with a US Acoustics usx-2150 (rated at 450w x 1 @ 12.9V)
point taken! i got a bose system at home surround for the house and i guess bose kind of got me hooked to the sound they provide i just bought about a month ago from another guy here in fl his stock bose speakers from g20 because i wanted to put
two kick panel components and the front door stock and add two to the back doors and the tweeters i got from him i would put in the back pillars then i figured a bose sub would top that off pretty tight ..
there was a little prob with the extra speakers i got the audio shop i took it to to get installed said something about the head unit is not setup to take a bose sub and i would have to get some adapter from bose to get it on and also they said something about the component speakers and how many amps can go to the stock head unit i dont know i'm not sure i need to go back to clarify things but he wasnt sure on if i could add two g20 bose amps and run em to w4 speakers each

let me paint the picture i had in my head
8components 4 up front and 4 in back two sets of tweeters and a sub or two..
you know more about this so you can prob come upn with something better
yeah no doubt those other subs out there bump better but i'm wondering then why is bose looked at so highly
casual
this post was kind of like a rant sorry bout that

·
Registered
223 Posts
well my dad has the lexus lx 470 and his sub is under his passenger front seat. he only has seven speakers but nakamichi is the "best sounding" stock car audio system in the world. not an opinion its a fact. i got this information from jd power and associates. if you want something that really sounds good to www.nakamichi.com and look at their subs

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
you know what, i never saw a nakamichi sub in person or think i heard it but i have seen alot of their headunits i remember a few years back they were the first to come out with that stealth head unit but anyway nakamichi cost alot from my understanding and not to mention i cant remember how many shops i've gone to and asked about their head units and all they say is we dont deal them but here is some jl lol i'm going to check out their dealers list to go finally check them out and prices
thanks
and p.s i still need to go to bmw to go check out that setup the guy before was talkign about
casual

·
Registered
233 Posts
my litl g20 said:

there are only 14 speakers

Hummm... I don't think my first car had as much wiring in the whole thing as it must take to set that system up. :p

·
Registered
223 Posts
Yeah thats the only bad thing about nakamichi they are too expensive but their speaker for the car are pretty resonable

·
Registered
411 Posts
can u buy a nakamichi in the usa. i read on the site only aviable in asian and japanees markets. well either way, i am still hardcore audiobahn all the way. sorry to all yall jl lovers. soon as i get a new job, ill blow yall away w/ my audiobahn. probley my hearin and wallet to!!!:-\

1 - 17 of 17 Posts