Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all let me say that I dont want this turning into a nitrous bashing thread, so if that is ure intention @ least have the common sense to read this and then choose not to leave such a comment :shhh: ...Thank You.

Now, in the process of building my monster, the nitrous bug has bitten me.I really had a blast with my nitrous set-up on my s-10 and I wanna juice the primera. So, for all you guys and gals on the bottle, how is it? I know it must be totally different from juice in a rwd. I dont plan for it to be a regular squeeze, as Ill have gobs of power with my setup...just want that extra nut every once in a while. :naughty:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JGG8891 said:
spraying on a fwd will definately not have good traction unless your on good dr's. But the sr20's love spray :smile: .
I've heard that, and thats why Im so curious as to what the results actually are. Then again, if ure spraying u should be spraying topped out, so the traction "shouldnt" be an issue. In any event Ill be running bf goodrich g-force k/a tdw's so I dont think Ill have a traction issue.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Im spraying a ZEX 75 wet shot on my RR P11, and I love it. We just got it in last summer and I have not had a chance to get it dynoed yet, but this spring it will be!
I have upgraded the fuel pump, but thats about it for "internals". However I am considering bigger injectors. (still researching pros and cons) I have also read that SR20 love spray, and from what I can tell, they're right!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Go for it loco...thanks for ure feedback...post some dyno numbers when you get that sucker runnin man. Woooohoooo....damn drug addicts :)

·
Registered
272 Posts
I believe on the sr20 forum a friend of mine sprayed his car with a direct port and the car put 26x whp. You can search his threads under danilo20.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah but progressive systems are usually used on big horsepower applications. I mean would u really go throught the hassle and spend the money on an extra set of jets, for a 50-75shot?

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
i ran a 55 shot last summer. its nothing crazy, but im doing a VE swap and upping to a 75 shot pretty soon. also traction is no problem for me either as i dont spray until 4000 rpms

·
Registered
430 Posts
a 55 shot would be nice anything bigger you better be pushin alot of fuel or your pistons are gonna become fuel. also with any power mod the engines gotta be strong enough to hanldle it. i personally dont like spray because its jsut that lil time frame where it helps and it puts alot of stress on the engine. trust me youll be putting more money into it than you think with spray.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well Im running a fully built motor 4dollar, so I dont think a lil juice is gonna hurt.

·
Registered
926 Posts
I ran nitrous on my highport p10 back in the days. I was only running 50 shot dry setup. I would recommend running a wet setup if you run anything over a 75 shot. It was great for the mean while but I eventually got tired running to the shop everytime for a refill. So after that I went DET :smile: I didn't have any problems with traction since I was running a small jet.

Here's a link to it http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17016&highlight=nitrous

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
what do you guys pay roughly per pound of nitrous?

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
ChickenWing said:
I pay $6.99/lb. CAD. I have a 10lb bottle.

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
i pay $5/lb

·
Registered
430 Posts
alright. now just a side note if you really want power blow it. 66 galaxy 14:71 nitromethane haha.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ChickenWing said:
I pay like 30 to fill my 10lb

·
Registered
101 Posts
I pay 2.05 I bought a refill station years ago and run the gas thur my wife's work....I buy 300 pounds at a time it last about 1 week with everyone coming by to fill...I charge 4.05..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts