Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im over in the sr20forums and i cant get much help there.....Im puttin in a 94 lowport g20 motor in my 94 sentra... i got these thermal block spacers that goes to your intake and what not.. the problem is i took pictures for the vacume lines and stuff when it was off the motor and now im putting everything back together and i cant figure out how the BPT valve goes and how the vacume lines hook up to it and the egr valve... can n e one snap a pic or sumthing to help me put everything togther... would like to have all emission stuff still on the car....THANKS

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you see the problem with that is that there is a million diffrent pages... i couldent download the manuel without some RaR program or what not so i did that and then when i openend it it had like a million diffrent thigns you can open. i dont kno

·
Registered
844 Posts
theres an index, just look it up

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
apoc987 said:
theres an index, just look it up
you was da one talking bout taking all that mess off n e ways soooooooooooo lol when ever you make your way down here you can take all the egr stuff off cause im not going to need it since i do got texas tags !

·
Registered
973 Posts
Reminds me of what happened to me with the FSM. I followed the very difficult tiny diagrams in that part of the FSM. Now I have to find someone with a lowport so I can see their car. :(

·
Registered
844 Posts
jj94auto said:
Reminds me of what happened to me with the FSM. I followed the very difficult tiny diagrams in that part of the FSM. Now I have to find someone with a lowport so I can see their car. :(
you can come look at mine if u want. im in college park

1 - 9 of 9 Posts