Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend is getting me pricing on a complete brake deal for Kyra's P10.
All parts are new from Napa
Ceramic pads for all 4 corners for $71.14
All 4 rotors for $62.64.
My total would be $133.78, that sound good? It seems like a pretty good price considering new rotors and pads. Thanks for the info. D

·
magnificent pooper
4,024 Posts
that's really good. i got brembo blank rotors+axxis kevlar-ceramic pads for my P10 for $190, so your price is comparably better.

·
magnificent pooper
4,024 Posts
hahah, shit, that's damn good then. i still gotta install mine, i've never done rotors before, so i'll just oversee my mechanic and see how he does it. that's another $60 out of me, so total is $250.

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
yeah, that's a killer deal! And it's coming form a retail store so you know there is quality behind them. I don't think you can find those prices on eBay (parts alone!) + installed too! Good find! Post the p/n for others once you get them. I'm sure people will flock to Napa for parts (not for your super special price, but at least armed with p/n's!)

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well Lou, it's that cheap cause the shop he works for gets parts cheap. If I went in and asked for it it would be much more. The main reason I was askin cause I wanted to make sure that there was nothing better out there online or anything.
Yeah, he'll drink some Kokanee and eat the dinner I make him but he'll do a good job on my car! :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts