Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got all but one braided line on. The last one I did "figures" the brake line nut was rounded and I made it worse trying to get it off. I got everything except the rotors, calipers and paint through . Brake Warehouse

I went with the Rotex pads verses the Axxis MM, Randy said that it was a better pad and better for my cross combo rotors.

Take a look: Joe's Brake Project

Tell me what you think so far :D :D

·
Registered
211 Posts
NICE!

I kinda like that red caliper spray--reminds me of Porsche 911(993) Turbo S...looked thru your site too, man, makes we want to join the Marines and pack up for Okinawa, all those beatiful Skylines...:*(

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
That's really cool! please keep us updated on how the paint on the rotors holds up... i've been thinking about doing that for the longest time now.. just flat black or grey/silver to cover the ugly rust on mine.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DragerG20 said:
NICE!

I kinda like that red caliper spray--reminds me of Porsche 911(993) Turbo S...looked thru your site too, man, makes we want to join the Marines and pack up for Okinawa, all those beatiful Skylines...:*(

The paint is actually a brush on, I decided and went with the G2 from Stylin Concepts

Actually I'm in the Air Force if it makes a difference. One of my friends whos in the Marines, Gary he brought back his GT-R (it's on my page). I have some updated pics of it with paint and a full Do-Luck body kit. It should be up soon

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JustinP10 said:
That's really cool! please keep us updated on how the paint on the rotors holds up... i've been thinking about doing that for the longest time now.. just flat black or grey/silver to cover the ugly rust on mine.

Yea last time me and the old owner did it was with 1200 degree engine paint but this brush on paint makes it look 100% better.

I did use black 1200 degree engine paint on the rotors after sanding them down. I did them all including the back and the vents. I bought one of those rust remover attachments for my drill and haved at it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts